What's new

Solved Can you remove items from special orders vendor?

• Thread starter PSNElimination
  • Start date
  • Views 633
P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I may have something to collect from the special orders vendor but I have so much emblems & other stuff from my limited edition. How can I remove them to make room?

DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Put some stuff in your vault to make room?

Upvote 0
Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
if you can't find a way to resolve it, tell Bungie, they're one of the few developers that actually listen to their community.

Upvote 0
pvris

pvris

leviathan
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
It stays forever. It's just letting you know that you have special emblems from them. Just delete the ones you don't want at the moment and you can re-purchase them from him anytime. You don't need EVERYTHING from him. I have a bunch from my special order vendor but I actually only have one shader from him but I don't wear it since I have the God of War shader.

Upvote 0
Sallos

Sallos

Stickied Mythical Veteran Bug Finder
Reaction score
Sin$
It stays forever. It's just letting you know that you have special emblems from them. Just delete the ones you don't want at the moment and you can re-purchase them from him anytime.
I think OP is saying that the vendor has the maximum amount of items and he believes that the vendor has something new for him but he can't get it cause all the slots are filled with the pre-order bonuses. Could be wrong though.

Upvote 0
pvris

pvris

leviathan
Mythical Veteran Grammar Nazi Treasure Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I think OP is saying that the vendor has the maximum amount of items and he believes that the vendor has something new for him but he can't get it cause all the slots are filled with the pre-order bonuses. Could be wrong though.

I have 23 emblems there and 5 special orders. There should always be room.

Upvote 0
P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

This.

I have all the slots taken up.

Upvote 0
X

xMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Yea I recommend doing what the user above me said ( Sallos Sallos ) because like everybody else is saying, there should ALWAYS be room.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register