What's new

Solved Can you remove items from special orders vendor?

• Thread starter PSNElimination
  • Start date
  • Views 463
P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I may have something to collect from the special orders vendor but I have so much emblems & other stuff from my limited edition. How can I remove them to make room?

E

Evaldas Tervilys

Getting There
Reaction score
Go on it and hold x on xbox

D

DOMIN8

Retired Green and Yellow
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Put some stuff in your vault to make room?

S

Sallos

Reaction score
if you can't find a way to resolve it, tell Bungie, they're one of the few developers that actually listen to their community.

P

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
It stays forever. It's just letting you know that you have special emblems from them. Just delete the ones you don't want at the moment and you can re-purchase them from him anytime. You don't need EVERYTHING from him. I have a bunch from my special order vendor but I actually only have one shader from him but I don't wear it since I have the God of War shader.

S

Sallos

Reaction score
It stays forever. It's just letting you know that you have special emblems from them. Just delete the ones you don't want at the moment and you can re-purchase them from him anytime.
I think OP is saying that the vendor has the maximum amount of items and he believes that the vendor has something new for him but he can't get it cause all the slots are filled with the pre-order bonuses. Could be wrong though.

P

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
I think OP is saying that the vendor has the maximum amount of items and he believes that the vendor has something new for him but he can't get it cause all the slots are filled with the pre-order bonuses. Could be wrong though.

I have 23 emblems there and 5 special orders. There should always be room.

P

PSNElimination

Enthusiast
Reaction score

This.

I have all the slots taken up.

S

Sallos

Reaction score
Must be a bug then. Did you purchase all the emblems?
I do have them show up and when I purchase one, a silhouette of it stays there. I'd recommend that you contact Bungie about it. You can post about it on their forums or you can tweet at them Bungie or @Bungiehelp

X

xMike

Contributor
Reaction score
Yea I recommend doing what the user above me said ( S Sallos ) because like everybody else is saying, there should ALWAYS be room.

P

pvris

leviathan
Reaction score
Can you post a picture of your special order vendor?

Top Bottom