• Thread starter Xx_420_xX
  • Start date
  • Views 720
X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can i have somebody mod to my acc and then i can recover it and the mods will still be on there?:cursing:

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
cod4 and world at war.... like ufo or avatar doesnt have to be a rranked match and mostly for nazi zombie mods...and avatar colors

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think you can do all this using modio - and that can be downloaded over in the Xbox 360 Tutorials forum :smile:

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
yea but im a new modder ive never even attempted and id rather not jack it up

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Using Modio this is how I would go about it:

Get a CoD save for whichever game your modding and then open it into the Modio CoD modding tools and add what you want. Then using the resigning tool, rehash and resign to your profile and device ID.

Device ID and Profile ID can be found by opening your profile into the profile editor built into Modio.

Hope I helped :smile:

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm not the person you want touching your PC trust me. I'd wait for a more experienced person to try and help you.

Hopefully I've pointed you in the right direction :smile:

X

Xx_420_xX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
haha thx and nice sig did you make it? and do you mind me using it?

J

jake+

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got it from the internet - huge place, should visit there sometime :rolleyes: Just use it mate, no-one really cares :tongue:

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
D8 I can get you most of the acheveiments on both for you but if you want to mod a nazi zombie game it has o be done on you HDD with you CoD waw save svg.

EDIT. sorry my keyboad is messing up so orry for any misspells.

Modified

Modified

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Here's how I think of it.

If you can't follow the simple tutorials that are posted throughout most of the modding sites, then you don't even deserve to have the mods.

Please, take some time to look through the tuts and ask questions, don't just have someone do it for you.

ttrever

ttrever

Contributor
Reaction score
Sin$
Modified said:
Here's how I think of it.

If you can't follow the simple tutorials that are posted throughout most of the modding sites, then you don't even deserve to have the mods.

Please, take some time to look through the tuts and ask questions, don't just have someone do it for you.

Haha its funny cause it true.

Top Bottom
Login
Register