What's new

Solved Can you mod an Xbox 360 e?

B

Bemme

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I am new to Xbox 360 modding and I have an Xbox 360 e that I want to mod instead of buying a whole new system. I know some versions of the Xbox 360 e can be modded and some can’t so I was wondering if someone could let me know if mine could be. The MFR Date is 2013-11-05. Let me know if I need to provide anything else!

B

BluesMan67

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Sounds like your 360 Slim E has the "Corona" motherboard inside it,as yours is dated before 2014.So yes,you can mod your console.Follow the RGH tuturial for the v5-v6 Corona boards.

T

Terry45

Reaction score
Sin$
I have a question, my friend just got an Xbox 360 E, the manufacturing date is 2014-12 but it has games installed on the internal HDD so it must be Corona, as I know Winchester can't be hacked or moded, we are not able to transfer any newer games from USB to the HDD at all?? Any ideas how the seller achieved that as we were able to move the games provided by him back and forth from USB stick to internal HDD but any God files that were transfered to the correctly formated USB stick on the Horizon tool had a big ! On their icon and failed to be copied or moved....

Top Bottom
Login
Register