Can you make a bootable image off of a copy?

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Game Saves' started by nxxb, Jun 19, 2009 with 5 replies and 476 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nxxb

nxxb Newbie

Ratings:
    Is it possible to rip a game, then burn the image and then delete it, and then try to rip the copy into an image. Because I modded my Xbox 360 awhile ago now I just modded my friends but he doesn't have his original Halo 3 so I was wondering if I could make an image of my backup?

2. OP
    nxxb

nxxb Newbie

Ratings:
    In more simple words, I made a backup of Red Faction, and now I ripped the backup copy onto my hard drive. However I only have an iso file, how do I get the the .dvd file to burn it using imgburn?

3. JoeMal

JoeMal Retired Retired

Ratings:
  4. OP
    nxxb

nxxb Newbie

Ratings:
    I ran it through abgx and i burned it and it verified twice but both the disc said Play Game and dashboard and then gave me the dirty disc error. Is there some missing info in the files or something?

5. TheMagicNumber

TheMagicNumber Enthusiast

Ratings:
    if your trying to copy a copy,then the first copy needs to be in perfect condition or the second copy will give you that error.it will happen to your back ups after a few months of play anyway-thank god for being able to copy to the hd now.

6. jdcx95

jdcx95 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    I'm pretty sure the .dvd isn't necessary. It just sets the layerbreak for you.