What's new

Question Can you install minecraft shader, texture packs

T

Tron77

Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I have a Jtag (CR4) 360 slim corona, I've installed minecraft and the following tu44.
After spending the last few days trying to figure out how to install texture packs, skins and shader packs for minecraft, without any luck.

I've tried Horizon but only able to extract -> game.sav files (from what i understand textures and shaders are locate in the default.xex file)- so this method dos'nt work.

I could really do with a walk-around on how this is actually achieved for this would prove grateful...

Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi,

I have a Jtag (CR4) 360 slim corona, I've installed minecraft and the following tu44.
After spending the last few days trying to figure out how to install texture packs, skins and shader packs for minecraft, without any luck.

I've tried Horizon but only able to extract -> game.sav files (from what i understand textures and shaders are locate in the default.xex file)- so this method dos'nt work.

I could really do with a walk-around on how this is actually achieved for this would prove grateful...
You can swap our custom texture packs but you can't use shaders

Upvote 0
T

Tron77

Reaction score
Sin$
I've tried this method without any luck,, I'm only able to extract savegame.dat file. Which is inconstant with installing textures ect

Last edited:
Upvote 0
T

Tron77

Reaction score
Sin$
Anyone, have any experience with adding custom packs...? I've tried the method above but the suggested savegame.dat file. copied from the xbox,,then found and extracted using horizon,,dos'nt seem to contain the correct folders\files or textures.
CAN someone explain the correct method for modding textures, or the name of what file were contains textures on mine craft.....?

Upvote 0
ByrdMan

ByrdMan

Once there was a very ugly barnacle.
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi ByrdMan,
I've tried this method you suggested but the files copied from the xbox dosnt included the same data after the file has been extracted (decompressed) using Horizon...any idea...?
Found this video hope it helps otherwise I don't know.

Upvote 0
T

Tron77

Reaction score
Sin$
I've come to the conclusion that this is only achievable if you've downloaded minecraft through -Xbox live

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register