Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barely Hidden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys,

I have a corrupt profile, I have no idea what the **** the password is, and I really need the films from this profile. I have a transfer cable and everything, but could I transfer the films to another profile? Could I take them out of the corrupted profile, and drag them into the other one without any problems? I read that I need to change the ID's, If I do, how would I do that?

Also, I have a banned xbox, would it be a good idea to call Microsoft and tell them that I bought this Xbox 3rd party, I have recently moved, so I would have a different address. :biggrin:

S

Slashr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
what type of films?
if they are halo 3 films then yes
marketplace films... NO

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, go into your hard drive and drag all the films from your account to your desktop and open modio. drag a films into modio. now drag something from the profile you want to move the films to into modio. Copy the ids over to the film you want to move, hit rehash/resign and move it into the uncorrupted account.

B

Barely Hidden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Wait, So I could use one film to transfer like 40 films from one account to my uncorrupted account? :biggrin:

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
No, you take one film from the uncorrupted account and put it into modio to get it's ids.

You then have to rehash and resign every film you want with those ids and move them into the uncorrupted profile.

B

Barely Hidden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I would need one film for every film I want to transfer? I'm sorry I'm so nooby.

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
It's ok :biggrin:

Take one film from your uncorrupted profile and put it in modio. Take a film from your corrupted profile and put it in modio. Copy and paste the device and profile ids of the uncorrupted film into the corrupted account's film. Hit rehash/resign on the corrupted acounts film than put it in the halo 3 content folder of the uncorrupted profile. Then open another film you want to transfer in modio, copy and paste the device ids into it, hit resign/rehash and put it on the hard drive and keep repeating that.

B

Barely Hidden

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Alright! Thanks so much. You're really helpful. :biggrin:

Achievement Unlocked
a deeper b1ue > Jesus -25g-

God I'm such an *** kisser. Thanks again. :biggrin:

a deeper b1ue

a deeper b1ue

Ghost in the machine