What's new

Discussion Can you guys help me?

K

kaegan

Reaction score
So, i just started youtube. And i posted my first commentary up. Can you guys tell me what i can improve on? Would be greatly apprecated(: And if you enjoy please subscribe.

B

Boo 7s

All Powerful
Reaction score
Well first of all I had to turn my speakers all the way up to hear you in the slightest.
Secondly you sound like you just witnessed your mom being killed infront of you. You should sound more excited, maybe even TmarTn excited.
Lastly you're gonna need a lot better gameplay then that unless you become a God at commentating.

I

iBaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Couldnt hear you for anything, more exciting gameplay.. you camping isnt entertaining.

L

LegoWaffle

Reaction score
Yea, the audio is defiantly a huge issue. the gameplay is also a big part of comentating, but mostly the attitude of the player. take TmarTn for example. he is allways happy and excited, like Boo said above. IMO, his attitude is one of the things that kept me coming back. and like also said above, camping isint the best thing to do while commentating. what you could try is to have a conversation with yourself, about some topic that is hot on peoples minds, while playing call of duty. like black ops 2. but hey, ill give you a sub, and ill be waiting for a 2nd video.

R

run187-

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
Camping and dropshoting great players we have on cod eh..

K

KingTwoFour

Shoot the J, SHOOT IT!
Reaction score
Obviously the audio is an issue. A bigger issue is not knowing what to talk about. If you listen to some of the bigger commentary guys they rarely say "uhhh". If you can't talk for 6 minutes, then that's a pretty big issue.

Top Bottom