What's new

Solved Can you connect a jtagged xbox to the internet without getting banned?

• Thread starter MedoaLaXer
  • Start date
  • Views 439
M

MedoaLaXer

Reaction score
Sooo...I've been aware that you can actually connect a jtagged xbox to the internet,however,when I modded my original device a couple of years ago I was told that if you connect the device to the internet you'd get banned, causing the device's screen to black out and never turn on again unless you...em..pay a lot of money to recover it as I recall.I've looked online about this and I've seen many people connecting it normally which made me a bit hesitated about connecting it or not, although conecting to internet would help me a lot through DLC and other game files in sending and arrangments so a help here would be very appreciated.

ps: I do not intend to sign into Xbox live, not worth the risk.

C

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Sooo...I've been aware that you can actually connect a jtagged xbox to the internet,however,when I modded my original device a couple of years ago I was told that if you connect the device to the internet you'd get banned, causing the device's screen to black out and never turn on again unless you...em..pay a lot of money to recover it as I recall.I've looked online about this and I've seen many people connecting it normally which made me a bit hesitated about connecting it or not, although conecting to internet would help me a lot through DLC and other game files in sending and arrangments so a help here would be very appreciated.

ps: I do not intend to sign into Xbox live, not worth the risk.
You can’t connect to XBL without a stealth service, you will be banned if you try without one.

However it costs at the most $10 for a new KV just remember you will be banned instantly upon reconnection to live. The console is still useable you just can’t connect to XBL when banned.

You can use the internet as lan or local to connect and interact with the Xbox and your computer. Other than that, it’s offline.

I

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Reaction score
Can connect to the internet, but not really to Xbox Live.

M

MedoaLaXer

Reaction score
You can’t connect to XBL without a stealth service, you will be banned if you try without one.

However it costs at the most $10 for a new KV just remember you will be banned instantly upon reconnection to live. The console is still useable you just can’t connect to XBL when banned.

You can use the internet as lan or local to connect and interact with the Xbox and your computer. Other than that, it’s offline.
So, no blackouts..just no live...unless using a stealth server, otherwise, playing offline.
Got it, thanks!

Top Bottom