What's new

Can You Bridge or Standby? Look here if you want Vidmasters in return for a favor!

• Thread starter I WILL BOOT YOU
  • Start date
  • Views 387
I

I WILL BOOT YOU

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, I am currently offering my services for two people, One person who can bridge and one person that can standby in MLG to help me get my 50 as quickly as possible. If you help me get my 50 in Halo 3 then I will help you with all of the Vidmaster Acheivments thats the Halo 3 campaign ones as well as the ODST Firefight and campaign ones. Me and my brother will play with you to get your acheivments, I have 2 manned both Endure and Da Ja Vu before so doing it again will not be too difficult.
If you Have any Questions feel free to post them here, (seems simple enough though)
All im asking if for 2 people
1x Bridger (Must be able to Bridge 3's)
1x Team Standbyer
And in return for helping me (im currently a 34 with 24 games played) So it will not take long to level me to 50.
Either Message me here or PM me on my GT: UK LEMMING
I will be online from 3PM GMT onwards so If you message me here first I will get back to you sooner.
The only fair way of doing this is first come first serve, But i am thinking of opening a Vidmaster trading centre where people who need them can get help from me and some buddies in return for some 1 months. So if you are not first on the list Dont worry help will be on its way. (If there is still a high demand for Vidmaster Acheivments.)
Many Thanks
UK LEMMING
:thumbup:

N

Nick

Enthusiast
Donator Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Can You Bridge or Standby? Look here if you want Vidmasters in return for a favor

no offense but to me thats a horrible trade for vidmaster help to get you to 50,
most people already have recon from odst
i guess some people would do it with u but i'm just saying that to me it's a bad trade.

I

I WILL BOOT YOU

Reaction score
Sin$
Re: Can You Bridge or Standby? Look here if you want Vidmasters in return for a favor

How is it? Getting a 50 by standbying takes minimal effort, and im about 10-15 games away from a 50. Standbying 10-15 games isnt much for 6 hours work to help towards recon. Dont you think? The max a standbyed game is going to take is 7 mins max, 7 x even say 20 is 140 mins. That doesn't even add up to the time it takes for the endure achievement which is what most people need help with, time-wise its a very fair trade due to the time consuming aspect of the ODST Vidmaster achievements, not only to mention that winning Ranked Games also gives them Multiplayer (Ranked) EXP which is benificial for there own account as well.
:biggrin:

Top Bottom
Login
Register