Dismiss Notice
Hello Guest,

If you are in need or looking for a modded lobby please check in the CoD: World at War Modded Lobbies section. Any posts asking for lobbies will be deleted as it is considered spam.

Thank you.

Can we mod any other Games..?

Discussion in 'Call of Duty: World at War' started by Xxx YoOoO xxX, Dec 30, 2008 with 4 replies and 284 views.

1. Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    Alright i know in the past Halo 2 was a very popular game to mod..It was alot of fun..Everything that we could do..And now Halo 3 is a alot bigger step than halo 2 but we are getting there..

Is it possible to mod any other game like that..Like say Cod WaW..Why cant we mod that game the ways that we can other games? Is there a certain type of game that we can modify or something?:?

2. Noupoi

Noupoi Contributor

Ratings:
    Well I know you can mod the PC version, but no-ones modded the 360 version yet.

3. OP
    Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    Well that would be crazy..I think some1 should make something so we can mod COD WaW so we can have fun offline? I would but im stupid with the comp lol..That would be awsome!

4. SotG Caboose

SotG Caboose Contributor

Ratings:
    You can mod this game just not on xbox live, I've modded the campaign saves and i might post my research here later.

• Like Like x 1
  5. OP
    Xxx YoOoO xxX

Xxx YoOoO xxX Banned

Ratings:
    o nice b/c i have wanted to mod this game...Just for the fun of it