What's new

Solved Can u get banned by...........

C

chiblake

Reaction score
Sin$
hey guys i have a new jtag xbox for offline gaming and another xbox for online gaming
im an achievement whore and was wondering if i played XBLA games on my jtag with my profile and put my profile back onto my original xbox would i get banned for playing an xbla game with no proof of downloading or owning........ does anyone do this at all
sorry guys i have searched everywhere for answers

SnD Scrub

SnD Scrub

The Warez kings humble Protégé
Reaction score
Sin$
not really on my original account i added 400+ games and modded ALL the achievements and didnt get reset and or banned and most of them were acrcade games so IDK and my second account has got achievements on my Jtag and not ben banned but hey there is a risk for doing anything modding related

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Hell no, i do it loads. Ive flashed my Jtag, and use it for all my copy games to get the achievements.

C

chiblake

Reaction score
Sin$
thanks for the replies guy
and i will be not modding achievements im aiming to earn them.. more fun that way
and i wont be just shoving all the XBLA titles on my account so it looks like they just magically appeared.. so that should be fine right ?
im just aiming to play a few once n a while
also another question.. if u play games from say the US since im from australia will they just ban u cause they will detect your console is region free or just assume so
thanks again

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
By playing XBLA games on a JTAG, then switching the HDD back on a retail has a very slim chance of getting you banned.
Microsoft doesn't ban for recently downloaded games.

xMechgamerx123x

xMechgamerx123x

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
as long as you dont accidentally launch a jtag app with achievents you sould b good. for all MS knows, you played the game on ur friends console

I

I EAT XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
What the hell is the point of flashing a Jtags drive?
Its always good for back up if say ur usb ports dont work or u leave ur usb drive at home or if ur friend comes over with copies of games if he has a flashed xbox, also u wont get banned any quicker so i say its better to have than not to have :smile:

hey guys i have a new jtag xbox for offline gaming and another xbox for online gaming
im an achievement whore and was wondering if i played XBLA games on my jtag with my profile and put my profile back onto my original xbox would i get banned for playing an xbla game with no proof of downloading or owning........ does anyone do this at all
I have been doing this since i got my jtag and asked the same question on here , now im sure i wont get banned but there is always that chance , just make sure if u get a snes emulator not to play it on ur live safe profile as those achievements will defo get u a ban :tongue:

D

DigitalDarkness

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Its my Jtag, i`ll do as i please with it. I have only got a 20GB on there at the mo, so i cannot FTP them across. Now i`d appeciate it, if you`d get down off your high horse.

+1 . . . .. Sorry that just made me smile :lol: :lol: :lol:
Can i use that as my siggy . . ? :biggrin:

x360xLuke

x360xLuke

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
You should be fine. They have no way to prove where you played it. You could have played on your friends xbox who purchased the XBLA games.

The Steve

The Steve

Not a Pirate
Retired
Hardened Veteran Legendary Veteran Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
Its my Jtag, i`ll do as i please with it. I have only got a 20GB on there at the mo, so i cannot FTP them across. Now i`d appeciate it, if you`d get down off your high horse.

Well that's dumb because Jtags can read unsigned Xex, so you could just burn it to litterally any type of Dvd Disc. Its just wasting money doing all that Dual Layer crap.

Top Bottom
Login
Register