• Thread starter Bigbones87
  • Start date
  • Views 394
Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I have a chance to buy this computer from someone, and want to know if there is anyway this can have everything he says it does, for the price he is asking. Also, is there any way to check all the things are actually there and what they are suppose to be, being I know nothing of gaming rigs. Here is what he says it has, and he has dropped his price a couple times and is at $700 now.

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540
CPU: AMD FX-8350 Black Edition (8-core) running stable @ 4.29GhZ
Motherboard: Asus Republic of Gamers Crosshair V Formula-Z
RAM: 8GB G. Skill Sniper Series @ 1866 Mhz
Graphics Card: Asus R9 290X
Power Supply: Corsair CX750M Modular power supply
CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid cooling system
Hard drives: Seagate Barracude 1tb, Seagate 350gb
Case Fans: 8x Corsair 120mm, 1x Corsair 140mm
Monitors: Acer 23" LED, Acer 22" LED
Keyboard: Razer Black Widow Gaming Keyboard

Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm def thinking about buying it. If there is a good way to verify all is as described, without tearing the thing apart, I will buy right now. Just don't want to get duped ya know?

Monopolyman

Monopolyman

PC Gamer and Tech Enthusiast
Retired
Mr. Nice Guy Tutorial Creator Jokester
Reaction score
Sin$
I'm def thinking about buying it. If there is a good way to verify all is as described, without tearing the thing apart, I will buy right now. Just don't want to get duped ya know?
That would be a great deal. The best way to verify is to have him take a picture of his specs with Speccy

You could also have him take a picture of the inside, but that wouldn't determine the CPU. Although if everything else checks out, it would make sense that it include a good GPU. If I were you I'd hop on this asap.

Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be a great deal.
I want to really bad.....it's just when something is too good to be true.....ya know? It comes with all that stuff including so, and 2 monitors, and keyboard.....the damn gpu is $529 alone on pcpartpicker....so $700 seems way low.

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
make sure you have valid proof before you buy....

Speedball

Speedball

I don't believe in non-believers
Legendary Veteran Grammar Nazi Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
That would be a great deal. The best way to verify is to have him take a picture of his specs with Speccy

You could also have him take a picture of the inside, but that wouldn't determine the CPU. Although if everything else checks out, it would make sense that it include a good GPU. If I were you I'd hop on this asap.

Such as? I will be purchasing it in person.
Also test it before you walk away if you can

Bigbones87

Bigbones87

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Close this thread please. Missed my chance. Tried to buy it next morning it it was gone. :frown:

Top Bottom
Login
Register