• Thread starter GTAnonymous
  • Start date
  • Views 306
G

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Hello 7s
Question is can PC steam games be modified ? If so how and sorry if the thread is not allowed or wrong section. I am looking to buy an gaming PC with best performance, if you PC gamers know whats best please post below also in the price range of $400 to $600, let me know guys would really like to know.

M

Murdoc

GTA V Hoster
Reaction score
I can't recommend any types of PCs as I personally have a pretty bad one. Although I can answer your question, yes they can be modified, although if it's through steam or another type of service that you can buy your games through you need to be very careful as you can be banned easily, and the mods are easily detected.

X

XboxLiveLogon

The Suspense is Keeping me Alive!
Retired
Reaction score
Hello 7s
Question is can PC steam games be modified ? If so how and sorry if the thread is not allowed or wrong section. I am looking to buy an gaming PC with best performance, if you PC gamers know whats best please post below also in the price range of $400 to $600, let me know guys would really like to know.
Steam games can be modded but you have a chance of getting vac banned

G

GTAnonymous

Expect Us !
Reaction score
Last edited:
N

Nudiphobia

Proof is in the pudding
Reaction score
Hello 7s
i see the modding question was answered, but you be better off building the pc for gaming. most performance pcs can become pricey, if you would like to talk more about it hmu on skype and i can help you out as i have built plenty of gaming pcs.

M

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Stick to what you know matey. Stay on your console.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Google around, there is a tutorial for everything. If you want to mod, I recommend starting with skyrim! You can spend months just messing with mods and then even more doing quests and then install quest mods and... well you get the point.

E

EpicMeatWad69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how can i mod games like GTA IV like this [will post video soon]
modding like this is very easy and basically requires 2 things, copy and paste and sparkIV with a little bit of know how. I wouldn't reccomend Icennhancer unless you've got a decent GPU though. That trainer is easy to install as well. Here's a link to a rig that will be gtaIV ready and gta V ready m8, also building is waaay better, prebuilt is overpriced in terms of price to performance:http://pcpartpicker.com/p/BXf6dC

S

Sanctorum

Banned
Reaction score
If you can manage a little over budget, this would be perfect;
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/NNcdcf

As for GTA IV, it was poorly ported and is a pain to run on any PC. Even high end machines struggle to play it well. GTA V hasn't been released yet so we don't know yet how well that's going to run. Modding is fairly easy, there are many, many tutorials on YouTube.

Top Bottom