What's new

Discussion Can something good come out of these infections?

• Thread starter nkjellman
  • Start date
  • Views 1,469
N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't had it happen to me yet, but I see people talking about getting random objects spawned, like UFO's, or crap in their garage.

So my question is, can there be any benefits to these infections?
To name a few beneficial object infections that I'd actually like to have.
-The Yacht from Daddy's Little Girl spawning.
-Missing props from Single Player spawning Online.
-Possibly interiors that only load during missions like the Jewelry Store for example.

What is your guys take? I think the Yacht is a pretty realistic one, and I always wanted it to spawn Online like the one in TBoGT did. (That is if its placed in the water, and isn't in my garage lol.)

K

Kobe

YEEZY JUST JUMPED OVER JUMPMAN
Reaction score
I haven't had it happen to me yet, but I see people talking about getting random objects spawned, like UFO's, or crap in their garage.

-Possibly interiors that only load during missions like the Jewelry Store for example.

What is your guys take? I think the Yacht is a pretty realistic one, and I always wanted it to spawn Online like the one in TBoGT did. (That is if its placed in the water, and isn't in my garage lol.)
Anything is possible it would take someone who actually knows how to mod gta.

G

God

Retired
Reaction score
I would love to have my own yacht in GTA Online, the only problem is it'll be big and slow so I want it to be able to take substantial damage (maybe 15-20 rockets) before it explodes or even better, sinks. It would be even better if the yachts came equipped with anti air miniguns to help defend against jets and helicopters. If a yacht spawned that would be great but the fun you could have with it would be limited.

B

Bender

Bite my shiny metal ***!
Reaction score
-

Last edited:
C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score

To answer your questions most of the object spawning is for trolling online players. If the yacht is a "Object" and not a vehicle then yes it can be spawned. If it's a vehicle itself that's drivable yes it can also be spawned, but sadly other players can not see it. Garage infections are mostly for trolling, such as auto blow players cars up and to just scare/annoy you.

On a side not I have a online rgh console, so Yes i can do all of this.

M

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Yes if you manage to fall through the bottom of your garage you have a %50 chance of having godmode

R

recardo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone put a rotating satellite dish in mine. it threw me into the gym area of my garage and i had to dashboard it.

N

neon83

Enthusiast
Reaction score
someone put a rotating satellite dish in mine. it threw me into the gym area of my garage and i had to dashboard it.
couldn't you just kill yourself to get out ?

O

ooooSTONYoooo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do I remove this infection I have a rotating satalite in one garage and a red container in the other.

J

Just4BL00D

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Well I have this stupid infection and I really hate it because you don't have a "ground" anymore -_- That means when do drive into a traffic sign or into a traffic light, it falls through the ground and disapper ... AND your granades and rocketlauncher ammo won't "touch" the ground because there is no ground.
0_0.jpg

Yes if you manage to fall through the bottom of your garage you have a %50 chance of having godmode
why should you have a god mode? you will spawn in the middle of the city and that's it

M

Mast3rsTutorials

Knowledge Over Money Anyday
Reaction score
Well I have this stupid infection and I really hate it because you don't have a "ground" anymore -_- That means when do drive into a traffic sign or into a traffic light, it falls through the ground and disapper ... AND your granades and rocketlauncher ammo won't "touch" the ground because there is no ground.
0_0.jpg

why should you have a god mode? you will spawn in the middle of the city and that's it

i have tested this a few times and yes sometime you get it sometimes you don't

H

Hulk

️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️ ️
Administrator
Reaction score
It would be pretty awesome if we could have yachts online. I wouldn't really sail with it much because it would be slow but i would throw some great parties on my yacht. Call in Nikki and other dancers from Vanilla Unicorn.

R

RoachKilla702

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to randomly join a modded lobby so bad just to see the chaos modders ensue. Looks like a ton of fun.

L

luny702

Reaction score
0_0.jpg
Last night my crew and I cruised around in the sail boat. I had the boost enabled and the thing was flying lol. Finished up the night by teleporting the sail boat into a pool by Franklin's house .

Last edited:
N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To answer your questions most of the object spawning is for trolling online players. If the yacht is a "Object" and not a vehicle then yes it can be spawned. If it's a vehicle itself that's drivable yes it can also be spawned, but sadly other players can not see it. Garage infections are mostly for trolling, such as auto blow players cars up and to just scare/annoy you.

On a side not I have a online rgh console, so Yes i can do all of this.
The Yacht is not considered a vehicle. It spawns in the Daddy's Little Girl campaign mission. I'm not sure if its considered to be a map that can be loaded and unloaded (like North Yankton, or interiors that only load during a mission). Though it would be nice if it was possible to get the interiors to load as an infection, but I don't think that is possible because the regular building would have to disappear. North Yankton would be too big and when its loaded Online, other players don't see it. But a yacht out in the water. I don't see that doing any harm. It only would give people a little something new to play with.
453936919.jpg

Though I'm not sure how the object spawning infections work as I have never been infected, and I don't have a Jtag/RGH. My guess is that it is an object spawned with a mod menu, other players see it, and their Xbox stores it in the cache. I'm also not sure if dynamic objects not having collision is a side affect from having the object, or a different infection.

If you do get a good infection, like the yacht working, be sure to let me know.

Last edited:
C

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Reaction score
The Yacht is not considered a vehicle. It spawns in the Daddy's Little Girl campaign mission. I'm not sure if its considered to be a map that can be loaded and unloaded (like North Yankton, or interiors that only load during a mission). Though it would be nice if it was possible to get the interiors to load as an infection, but I don't think that is possible because the regular building would have to disappear. North Yankton would be too big and when its loaded Online, other players don't see it. But a yacht out in the water. I don't see that doing any harm. It only would give people a little something new to play with.
453936919.jpg

Though I'm not sure how the object spawning infections work as I have never been infected, and I don't have a Jtag/RGH. My guess is that it is an object spawned with a mod menu, other players see it, and their Xbox stores it in the cache. I'm also not sure if dynamic objects not having collision is a side affect from having the object, or a different infection.

If you do get a good infection, like the yacht working, be sure to let me know.
find that yacht model code name and i can spawn it for you

N

nkjellman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Odd. I had the radar dish in my garage. But I lost it. I got kicked out of the game due to network problems.

However, I have a different infection.
Effects while in Apartment/Garage:
-Vehicles act like they have a "bungee cord" attached to them, while in the garage. They move and get pulled back to their original position. But I still leave the garage, and can drive around like normal.
-If I press and hold down on the dpad I teliport into the last entered vehicle in my garage, then teliport out so I'm next to it. It only works if I'm in my apartment or garage, and have sat inside a vehicle while in there. If I do this while in the apartment, same thing happens, except I can't get out of my garage. I have to go to a job or kill my self. This takes affect after viewing my stats and releasing the button.
If I hold down on the dpad, run to the garage door, I get teliported into the vehicle, then I leave the garage, as if I left in that vehicle. I have the vehicle outside.

@CabooseSayszWTF: Alright. I'll look it up. But I won't bother if it doesn't stick after I turn off my Xbox.

I always wanted to horse around with a mod menu in this game, but I didn't buy/make a Jtag because when I get the game on PC, I'm most likely not going to use it again.

Edit: Can't find the map files. I went through every RPF in Open IV, and they aren't there. Bet I'm missing stuff. Oddly I used that ISO for mods before and it worked.

The following rpf files aren't there.
part0.rpf
part1.rpf
part2.rpf
part3.rpf
part4.rpf

They are there on my PS3 ISO but Open IV can't view PS3 models.

Last edited:
M

Mike_THE_Man92

Enthusiast
Reaction score
0_0.jpg
this is my garage full of furniture and gold! lol Ive also had moders take away my gun wheel and spawn meteors and ufos and much more. sometimes it can be fun to play in a random modded server but others just ruin the game, but if your having problems in your garage or whatever because of modders as far as I know you can just find a new session and that should take care of it. If u want to play in modded server there are some really fun ones. you can find them on this site or many sites on the web.

Y

ybnice

Weeds <3
Reaction score
0_0.jpg
this is my garage full of furniture and gold! lol Ive also had moders take away my gun wheel and spawn meteors and ufos and much more. sometimes it can be fun to play in a random modded server but others just ruin the game, but if your having problems in your garage or whatever because of modders as far as I know you can just find a new session and that should take care of it. If u want to play in modded server there are some really fun ones. you can find them on this site or many sites on the web.
you did this or someone else did?

Top Bottom