What's new

Xbox 360 Can Someone With An Xbox360 Help Me?

• Thread starter Prokiller58
  • Start date
  • Views 122
P

Prokiller58

Reaction score
Hey all, I am currently on the xbox one, but am wanting to mod my red dead online account being that im completely reset! I do not have a 360 so I can't download my profile or my game save to get the ID's that I need, would anyone be willing to download them for and either send them to me for me to do, or help me with the quick mod itself. Any help would be great, thankyou!

M

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you could maybe be a bit more specific on what you are asking for EXACTLY, I might be able to help.

C

colto1000

Reaction score
If you could maybe be a bit more specific on what you are asking for EXACTLY, I might be able to help.
If you could help me with that, that would be AWESOME... I can just give you a save and I guess profile info, and then you could change the IDs of the save in horizon and save it to the cloud saved games. It's a bit of work but that would be awesome if you could :smile:

M

MoPar Magician

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The issue here is not about whether or not I know how to Mod RDR......I am just not sure I am following exactly what you and the OP actually want done.
( I only helped perfect the only known STILL WORKING RDR tool from defunct forgotten private tool to public release)

PM Me I suppose--I see intentions of cases sensitive info sharing, which is a big No publicly.

On that note checking under [QUOTE="]Spoiler: Other Forza/ Game Mods/Private Inquiries Only[/QUOTE] HERE reveals RDR is a past plaything--got kinda bored with it being So damned broken.

Top Bottom