What's new

Question Can someone upload the halloween texture pack?

• Thread starter oli0744
  • Start date
  • Views 1,009
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oli0744

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I only found out today that that the Halloween texture was available but was to late to download it.
Thanks.
Closing due to grave digging and know I cant get this unless with a JTAG/RGH

Last edited:
LtGreen

LtGreen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I can try but I think its locked or something, I am at work though so I won't be able to for awhile.

Upvote 0
TehTacoGuy

TehTacoGuy

The taco who is also a guy
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I can try but I think its locked or something, I am at work though so I won't be able to for awhile.

If i remember correctly, someone on another forum i'm on uploaded the pack, but it was locked. If it wasn't the halloween pack, it was certainly one of the others.

Upvote 0
breadstick

breadstick

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Here you go, sorry it took awhile longer.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/EC1B9BF2C29BBC31

It won't let me resign it to my account on Horizon or Modio. When i loaded minecraft up it said some of my downloaded content is corrupt and will not be able to be used and that i should delete it... Is there a resigner that will work?

Edit: Is there a resigner that will let me resign the Console I.D.? Concept let me do the profile and device I.D. but my xbox still said it was corrupt

Last edited:
Upvote 0
JakeXBL

JakeXBL

Finally Premium!
Reaction score
Sin$
It won't let me resign it to my account on Horizon or Modio. When i loaded minecraft up it said some of my downloaded content is corrupt and will not be able to be used and that i should delete it... Is there a resigner that will work?

Edit: Is there a resigner that will let me resign the Console I.D.? Concept let me do the profile and device I.D. but my xbox still said it was corrupt
Only for JTAGs I think.

Upvote 0
Red

Red

VIP
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran MotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Here you go, sorry it took awhile longer.

http://www.putlocker.com/file/EC1B9BF2C29BBC31
Your not allowed to post that here just so you know for future reference it's warez 

JTAG/RGH only anyway the only way to get it is to get someone to licence transfer it too you.

Upvote 0
T3DDY_173

T3DDY_173

the official T3DDY
Hardened Veteran Frame In Gold Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Your not allowed to post that here just so you know for future reference it's warez 

JTAG/RGH only anyway the only way to get it is to get someone to licence transfer it too you.

if dlc worked that easily(resign)
there would be a lot of banned consoles.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.