• Start date
  • Views 849
Kosty

Kosty

We Trippy Mane
Experienced Veteran Platinum Record Stickied
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone test this i but trafficlights blue, headlights red, tailights blue, sirens green. I was wondering if someone would test it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QU77P7C4

X

xDFA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Can someone test this i but trafficlights blue, headlights red, tailights blue, sirens green. I was wondering if someone would test it.

It wont mess it up, but all you will see from the traffic lights and sirens will be the lit up floor in the colours you picked. You car lights will work, as most of the light goes to the floor so you will see the red light on the floor and blue on the back. For the sirens you will still see the red and white (I think) above the car and for the traffic lights you will still see the green yellow and red.

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

What someone write it up so you can take the credit.
GTFO.

X

xDFA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
tim idk wut your talking about becuase i made it.

Kosty, no offence but it isn't much of a task to edit the colour in RGB. Or you could have used the example colours. And yes even though it's not worth testing, I too don't see a DL link.

D

dude8937673

I'm 12, Whats A Jtag?
Reaction score
Sin$
OMG BLUE TRAFFIC LIGHTS OMG OMG OMG OMG!

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QU77P7C4

Sorry man, but if you fail at making this and freeze because of it or something then you will be the first lol.

Diggity MD

Diggity MD

Experienced Member
Hardened Veteran Experienced Veteran Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I am going to mod my traffic lights for the GREEN lights to be RED and the RED to be GREEN and the CAUTION (yellow) to just be a n***d chick.

Download Link is coming soon.

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
I am going to mod my traffic lights for the GREEN lights to be RED and the RED to be GREEN and the CAUTION (yellow) to just be a n***d chick.

Download Link is coming soon.

You cannot do what you say, with the yellow lights. I am sure you know this, so stop saying stuff like that.

U Know Who I AM

U Know Who I AM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sorry man, but if you fail at making this and freeze because of it or something then you will be the first lol.

MRT kRIEG was the first to freeze tryin to do this along with sampson023909.. :lol: :biggrin:

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You cannot do what you say, with the yellow lights. I am sure you know this, so stop saying stuff like that.

Yes, this happens........ :wink:

MRT kRIEG was the first to freeze tryin to do this along with sampson023909.. :lol: :biggrin:

He`s a moron. I think i upset him on here, because before i had to block him, he kept sending me continual abusive messages on XBL :lol:

xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx

<(^_^)>
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes, this happens........ :wink:

He`s a moron. I think i upset him on here, because before i had to block him, he kept sending me continual abusive messages on XBL :lol:

You must be going through the "love and hate" stage of your long term relationship. I don't even want to know what you would put on your yellow lights. :tongue:

tim008

tim008

Retired Diet Mod
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
You must be going through the "love and hate" stage of your long term relationship. I don't even want to know what you would put on your yellow lights. :tongue:

You`d have a pair of hairy plums on your yellow sign, im sure of it :wink:

Top Bottom
Login
Register