What's new

Discussion Can Someone Test My Common FF For WaW ?

Neon Persuasion

Neon Persuasion

Reaction score
Sin$
Patch Name :Neon Magick V 2.0
Creator: NeonModz (Me)
Download:http://www.mediafire.com/?msgwb42gsi2mfdl

When You Download This Please Inv Me
GT:Neon Persuasion

Neon Persuasion

Neon Persuasion

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok i Put A Download And also Will You Record It And I Will Put On My Youtube ? :smile:

please test it :smile:

Neon Persuasion

Neon Persuasion

Reaction score
Sin$
I Will Buddy , I Just Need A New Video For My Channel And When You Record Go Through All Options Please And End The Game With Credits :smile:

Neon Persuasion

Neon Persuasion

Reaction score
Sin$
I Couldnt really Tell You Because I Have A Team Of 10 Coders That Helped Me :smile:

some1random

some1random

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you want me to record it?
So basically this patch was not made by him, but was only very slightly edited by him and he changed the name and is not giving credit to the original creator? No need to record it for me, I know what Pheonix v2 looks like.

Whoa, did he just get banned for that? lol

Zero Beat

Zero Beat

Contributor
Programmer Modder Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So basically this patch was not made by him, but was only very slightly edited by him and he changed the name and is not giving credit to the original creator? No need to record it for me, I know what Pheonix v2 looks like.

Whoa, did he just get banned for that? lol
Yeah he just edited the text not even any script modifications,
and I'm not sure if he got banned for it but i can't believe he tried to pass that as his work lol

some1random

some1random

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah he just edited the text not even any script modifications,
and I'm not sure if he got banned for it but i can't believe he tried to pass that as his work lol
lol 10 other scripters... yea the people who actually made the patch? and I just noticed that all of his words are capitalized.

some1random

some1random

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i can test on my RGH if you want
sorry to bother you but does an RGH have a switch between jtag and normal? and can it connect to live when the exploit is switched off. I'm getting one but I need to know how to turn it on and stuff without damaging it. I already know how to use xexmenu from tutorials.

M

martin28

Pics or Shens
Reaction score
Sin$
sorry to bother you but does an RGH have a switch between jtag and normal? and can it connect to live when the exploit is switched off. I'm getting one but I need to know how to turn it on and stuff without damaging it. I already know how to use xexmenu from tutorials.
only the dual nand RGH xboxs can, and there is a button.

Top Bottom
Login
Register