Solved Can Someone Test Common

• Thread starter Signature Power
  • Start date
  • Views 184
J

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Can some with an rgh,jtag or what ever test this common to see if t works with md v7.1 loader. Dont want to waste my discs. Thanks if you could.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/☆-release-☆-v2-0-drift-modifications-☆-ii-gta-st4r-ii-☆.788706/
I'll try it out for you either today or tomorrow, haven't been on here or the game lately so it may be fun, I don't even think I have the v7.1 or whatever its on now though,, but i'll post back here when I do

S

Signature Power

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll try it out for you either today or tomorrow, haven't been on here or the game lately so it may be fun, I don't even think I have the v7.1 or whatever its on now though,, but i'll post back here when I do
Alright thanks.

J

jiantJEFF

I'm just a Human xD
Reaction score
Alright thanks.
alright I tried it out and it works like a charm, I didn't put the textures mods from the link because I figured someone had made better ones by now, but the common, xbox360, and dlc.rpf's all work with the full version of MDv7.1 ...setting off , I didn't edit any thing besides put in some menu's to the loader,, I'll show you over team viewer if you need proof, don't really want to upload a vid for that

S

Signature Power

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man. No i believe you. Ill probably add it in when v8 gets released idk yet.

Top Bottom