• Thread starter hynnessy
  • Start date
  • Views 754
H

hynnessy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hows it going guys, it has been a long time since i have been in the modding scene i noticed that there has been a sanity check for weapons wich is new, but i have came across some saves for UVHM and the file contains just the .save for ps3 i forgot how i go about making a blank profile and replacing/ injecting that save with gibbed, if anyone could point me in the rite direction id highly appreciate it.

Invisible Man

Invisible Man

Le Penseur
Retired
Scaling the Mountain Journalist AzzidReign Jr
Reaction score
Sin$
Hows it going guys, it has been a long time since i have been in the modding scene i noticed that there has been a sanity check for weapons wich is new, but i have came across some saves for UVHM and the file contains just the .save for ps3 i forgot how i go about making a blank profile and replacing/ injecting that save with gibbed, if anyone could point me in the rite direction id highly appreciate it.
http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/ultimate-resigning-tutorials-for-ps3.913505/

Upvote 0
H

hynnessy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any possible way to disable the DLC on a save with gibbed or anything else i required a save that was going to transfer to my ps4 wich has all dlc but when loading the save it sais teh save requires DLC that i do not have

Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any possible way to disable the DLC on a save with gibbed or anything else i required a save that was going to transfer to my ps4 wich has all dlc but when loading the save it sais teh save requires DLC that i do not have
What system?

Upvote 0
H

hynnessy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
it sais Unloadable save data: Unable to load this save data because it is from downloadable content that you do not have or are permitted to use, the charachter im trying to upload to my ps3 is a mechromancer and the phsyco wich i do not have purchased from the store on ps3 but trying to transfer it to my handsome collection on ps4, back in the day there use to be a technique to get the psycho early by unchecking some tab in the raw section allowing to use the character without the DLC is there anyway to do that so i dont have to buy the DLC just to transer it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
DOMIN8

DOMIN8

Content Green and Yellow
Content Team
VIP
Retired
Mythical Veteran Scaling the Mountain Platinum Record
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
it sais Unloadable save data: Unable to load this save data because it is from downloadable content that you do not have or are permitted to use, the charachter im trying to upload to my ps3 is a mechromancer and the phsyco wich i do not have purchased from the store on ps3 but trying to transfer it to my handsome collection on ps4, back in the day there use to be a technique to get the psycho early by unchecking some tab in the raw section allowing to use the character without the DLC is there anyway to do that so i dont have to buy the DLC just to transer it?
Not that I'm aware of but, you could always have someone transfer them for you... :wink:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register