What's new

Solved Can someone point me to a tutorial

B

blair99

Reaction score
Good day
I'm trying to get back into modding haven't done anything like this since high school. I just got a xbox360 from my old roommate can someone point me to the right tutorial for my console. Id like to be able to back up my xbox360 games to the console and install emulators.

My dash board is 2.0.17502.0
my mfd is 2008-06-29
My power is 12v dc, 14.2 So I'm amusing the mod is FALCON....?

Thanks after I know this I can focuses on what tutorials that are related to me, theirs so much to catch up on.

W

WhiskeyIllI

Reaction score
Have a look at this for identifying using the actual socket layout for reference.

As for chipping the boards, I tend to use Matrix chips for Jasper/Falcon and Ace V3s for Trinity/Corona with little issue (you obviously have a phat). Any other boards I avoid like the plague. There are plenty of tutorials on the forums here, just have a little nosey.

B

blair99

Reaction score
Have a look at this for identifying using the actual socket layout for reference.

As for chipping the boards, I tend to use Matrix chips for Jasper/Falcon and Ace V3s for Trinity/Corona with little issue (you obviously have a phat). Any other boards I avoid like the plague. There are plenty of tutorials on the forums here, just have a little nosey.
Yes that's the chart I used that's why I though it was falcon i found the Amps but i couldn't find the PSU

B

blair99

Reaction score
so do I need to buy a chip or can i do it with out?

S

scottD1503

Premium
Premium
Reaction score
you will need a chip search for rgh 1.2 and take it from there

FYI RGH 1.2 for falcon

link here

Top Bottom