Solved Can someone plz help me out?

• Thread starter Zaltaio
  • Start date
  • Views 177
Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was downloading a mod menu called revolution.xex to my RGH and then Dash launch set as a plugin and saved but when i was restarted my console it freezed i only see the XBOX 360 logo? 
Plz help me Noobert?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
Put a blank launch.ini on a fat32 usb and boot with that in the console. Once it boots, remove the plugin.

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing that works is removing my hard drive! 
Put a blank launch.ini on a fat32 usb and boot with that in the console. Once it boots, remove the plugin.
How do i download? tutorial plz?

H

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Staff
Reaction score
But how do i put a blank launch.ini on a fat32 usb?
Take a thumb drive. Open up my computer, right click and click format. Make sure it's fat32 and not exFat. Next, open up notepad, and just save a blank document as launch.ini. put that on the thumb drive.

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Take a thumb drive. Open up my computer, right click and click format. Make sure it's fat32 and not exFat. Next, open up notepad, and just save a blank document as launch.ini. put that on the thumb drive.
What do i`ll do when i have put the launch.ini. to the thumb drive? 
?

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plz answer i am so close now?

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Noobert plz help me out?

T

tronic0906

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either do what husker is saying or launch without plugins and use neighborhood/ftp to create a new launch.ini file.

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Either do what husker is saying or launch without plugins and use neighborhood/ftp to create a new launch.ini file.
But it didn`t work for me i have put the launch.ini. to the thumb drive and then started my console? 
Do i`ll need to use neighborhood?

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can`t even use neighborhood i am stucked at the XBOX 360 Logo and i have plugged in my thumb drive with the launch.ini. in but it dosen`t work anyway? help!

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Plz help me what do i`ll do when i have the launch.ini. on my thumb drive what next? 
If i don`t get any help this really sucks!

X

XeXClient

Supernatural <3
Reaction score
Jesus, hit the power button and then the eject button soon after, leave it open until it boots.

Once you're past the boot screen delete your launch.ini and reboot like normal.

Z

Zaltaio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my good it worked the thing was launch.ini. wrong launch.ini!

Top Bottom