Can someone mod this for me

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mod Help' started by My Big Boss, Feb 13, 2009 with 27 replies and 1,183 views.

1. My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    [Click here to view the link]

Dead Space - Sand Trap

Change

-Frag Grenade
    -Plasma Grenade
    -Spike Grenade
    -Firebomb Grenade
    -SMG
    -Spiker
    -Magnum

To (Elite) Clone

-------------------------

Change

-Beam Rifle

To Covenant Sniper Tower

If it is possible make Infinite money and no itemlimit
    or at lest make it bigger.
    Thank you..

2. loph12

loph12 Enthusiast

Ratings:
    To money glitch, you would probably have to make it again with this [Click here to view the link] :frown:. As far as I know there is no unlimited item glitch :frown:. And correct me if I'm wrong but I do not think you can put sniper towers in Sandtrap. Only Snowbound I think :frown:.

And I was wondering why you wanted unlimited money and items... if you mod a map then forge and save it, the mods go away :frown:.

A whole lot of :frown: for you. sryz

3. OP
    My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    It is possible to go over the item-limit if you look at my other post you find a link to forgehub.com and someone found away to go over it... and with all respect it should be possible to put sniper towers in it its modding way should we not be able to do that...

4. Otaku Se7en

Otaku Se7en The Old School Retired

Ratings:
    Halo 3 modding has limits pal...
    All You Need to Mod Halo 3

Try it yourself then come back.

5. OP
    My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Believe me i have seen most of the post and i have tryid to get that cable or the stik but i could not... But still can someone mods this for me becouse i can not... P.S. great picture of the joker..

:.(Okey the just Elite clones..:rolleyes:

6. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    To get your own cable, Call 1-800-4MYXBOX, tell them you have an Arcade with a 20GB, and then bought a 120 GB, and need a way to transfer saves from one HDD to another, or just ask about the Data Migration Kit, he'll tell you about it and ask for your console Serial Number, give it to him, end of story. You'll receive it in less than a week. They say 2-3 weeks, but they always come in less than 7. Unless your in the UK you can receive one flawlessly.

7. OP
    My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Still Can somone mod this map for me without comming with answer to qeustions that i did not right.. Please i just wont this map modded..:.( can someone help me.:.(...

8. tOxiC x

tOxiC x Member

Ratings:
    No one is going to want to mod that map for you because no one really user map mods anymore. Anyway, that map is just clones it has 0% creativity. Good luck though.

9. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    I'm waiting to see if someone actually will. Doubt it myself. I recommend learning to mod on your own friend. I don't want to take the time modding usermaps for new members. I am doing bigger better things.

10. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    i would do it if i didn't have to detach my hard drive, but yeah, i'm just that lazy. might do it later tonight, depends on how busy i am.

11. OP
    My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
  12. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    (If you wave around a payment, like 1600 MS Points, or a 3 Month, you'll see how helpful they get)

13. OP
    My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does who want creed already have it..

14. Otaku Se7en

Ratings:
    Dosen't seem to make sense to me. I might have to help you when I'm feeling better (I've been sick for a while now) if no one else has, your losing your ability to type full sentences.

15. OP
    My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Okey last time my xbox got the red ring of doom i got it back with a mounth of xbox live i don't know if it still can be used but i will give it to that person who helped me... It is still creed.

16. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:

First off, I deleted all the Beam Rifles, since I figured it would mess up your gameplay seeing as how you planned them to be sniper towers. Also, some of the stuff you put down to be clones and two missile pods spawn in midair in the middle of the map and fall, so you have a small moshpit of elites and missile pods... Sorry, it did it itself.

I felt bad that you couldn't have sniper towers, so I made one for you (I would've made all of them but I ran out of parts , so this is the only one. Sorry.):
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And lastly, I don't want your 1 month, I type them in and they never give me gold and I don't like the idea of being "paid" for "modding". So there you go. Hope you like it.

• Like Like x 1
  17. OP
    My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    :thumbup:Thanks Man:thumbup:

How do i save it to be a map and not a film?

18. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Go to theater, watch the film clip, go to custom games, look under recently played maps, press X when you've selected Dead Space.

19. OP
    My Big Boss

My Big Boss Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Does not work tryid that long time ago. Any other ideas?

20. Letol

Letol Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Seems to work every other time I do it, have you reached the limit of custom content? Also, delete the old version of Dead Space and try again. Those are my only two ideas, this always seemed to work every other time I've done this.