1. Data Breach Warning!

In case you aren't aware, there has been an extremely large data breach of emails and passwords posted online! This is just a warning to check and ensure that all of your personal accounts are secure and for you to update passwords where necessary!

You can check your emails and passwords here to see if they are apart of the dump, but we would recommend updating passwords as a precaution!

Please also ensure that Two-Step Verification is enabled on your account(s)! You can add it to your Se7enSins account here!
    Dismiss Notice

Can someone mod the disk for me?

Discussion in 'Grand Theft Auto IV' started by moonmagot, Feb 5, 2010 with 5 replies and 387 views.

1. moonmagot

moonmagot Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Ive tried to just tried to mod tbagt and the regular game and failed 4 times. I have one more disk left and i was wondering if anyone could mod the disk for me. The last 4 problems i had were when i was done download the game to my hdd it wouldnt let me play the game from the modded copy i had on my hdd. I have teamview so you can do it for me. If you can help me send me a pm or comment below. Thanks!

2. STRATEGIZER

STRATEGIZER Getting There

Ratings:
    if you like ill help you out :wink:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKB570KoTY4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKB570KoTY4[/ame]

proof that i know what im doing :thumbup:

3. LookFor10TH

LookFor10TH Newbie

Ratings:
    what kidn of x box do u need for the xbox to read modded disk?

4. mw2 I3 r e a k

mw2 I3 r e a k Enthusiast

Ratings:
    flashed or hotswapping, but judging by u not knowing this u dont realy wanna hotswap

5. xXShAdOvVXx

xXShAdOvVXx <(^_^)>

Ratings:
    Hotswapping isn't that hard and flashing is not that hard either as long as you have a good tutorial to follow :wink:, I taught someone to hotswap over the phone since he did not have a computer..not that hard lol

6. Coreyyyy

Coreyyyy Enthusiast

Ratings:
    strat can u help me on tv or legit can u i have iso an everthing but every tim i install to hd when i boot up game it says redownload or when i do it without insatllig it say dirty:mad: