What's new

Discussion can someone mod a film for me?

• Thread starter AccommodatingAcorn
  • Start date
  • Views 368
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AccommodatingAcorn

Reaction score
alright i have a film that i would like someone to mod for me, it would be greatly appreciated. i am currently waiting for a transfer cable to get delivered to my house so i cant mod anything at the moment so thanks guys! its under 1 mb and its only me in the film. if you could i would like for the name "a deaf puppy" to be changed to "samson721" (without quotation marks), the author to be changed to "bungie", and for me to have recon armor that would be great. thanks!
http://www.bungie.net/forums/posts.aspx?h3fileid=48329505

X

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I will do it for you but why do you want to change the author? bungie doesnt care about films

A

AccommodatingAcorn

Reaction score
Xpargas said:
I will do it for you but why do you want to change the author? bungie doesnt care about films

ok then you dont have to change it, i just wanted to make sure, thanks!

i will be on xbl tomarrow, probably sometime between 1:00 pm-2:00am you can give me the film then. my gamertag is A deaf puppy

T

TJF

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xpargas, I would change it just to be sure... you never know with bungie.

X

Xpargas

Seasoned Member
Reaction score
I dont even think they would look at the film unless it sais ZOMG MODDED **** YOU BUNGIE plus i would only have to put it on my fileshare for a short time.

A

AccommodatingAcorn

Reaction score
hey im online now so you can either show it to me if your done or put it on your file share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom