What's new

Discussion Can someone license transfer me Saints row 3?

madmands

madmands

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please if you Could message me GT: madman ds, I would love you ferreaver!! please:smile::smile:

F

Fuse

dem hacks yo
Reaction score
I just really really want this game :wink:
I honestly don't think you are going to find anyone that will give up there license to you so you can play the game. Before people say, I know you can still play the content without the licence but only on the console you purchased it on. Saying if he/she got a new console, would screw them over, just so somebody they don't know could HAVE there licence to play the game they bought.. and to add to it, the risk of a perm ban due to marketplace theft. Just annoys me that people go round asking for these things.. Damnn /rant. :tongue:

madmands

madmands

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I honestly don't think you are going to find anyone that will give up there license to you so you can play the game. Before people say, I know you can still play the content without the licence but only on the console you purchased it on. Saying if he/she got a new console, would screw them over, just so somebody they don't know could HAVE there licence to play the game they bought.. and to add to it, the risk of a perm ban due to marketplace theft. Just annoys me that people go round asking for these things.. Damnn /rant. :tongue:
I dislike you now ,(

BLAZED69

BLAZED69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please if you Could message me GT: madman ds, I would love you ferreaver!! please:smile::smile:
you cant get saints row 3 off the marketplace you need a disc to play it or a jtag or xkey if someone was going to send you anything n00bs will be n00bs

madmands

madmands

Enthusiast
Reaction score
you cant get saints row 3 off the marketplace you need a disc to play it or a jtag or xkey if someone was going to send you anything n00bs will be n00bs
No If you get License Transferred from someone that has bought it off of the Games on Demand section on the marketplace, then I could have it to and that person would still have it as well, I have done this before with Minecraft with a Really good friend of mine so I know what I'm talking about.

Lord Zedd

Lord Zedd

Seasoned Member
Modder Fabled Veteran Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
"No don't license transfer you'll get banned!"
"Why not flash your drive? (and get banned)"
wat.

F

Fuse

dem hacks yo
Reaction score
wat.
If you aren't stupid and follow procedures, it's very safe. My slim has been flashed for a year and a bit and no ban..

Dimebag Darrell

Bradybunch 7s

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wat.
Seems like most of the responses to this thread are completely ***-backwards lmao.

BLAZED69

BLAZED69

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you aren't stupid and follow procedures, it's very safe. My slim has been flashed for a year and a bit and no ban..
yeah but your not a retard tho lol

Top Bottom