snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
A Milli Programmer Hardened Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone out there that is familiar with the Modio3.0 Beta Hex Editor because that is the only thing i have close to one because i dont have accessable internet on my Craptastic computer and if you can help please reply.

Snake

Snake

Content Team
Video Connoisseur CotM TotM
Reaction score
Sin$
HxD is a better program, but what did you need help with?

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
HxD is a better program, but what did you need help with?
i would download it but i dont have internet on it and i just want to know how i can still hex edit things without my console freezing

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$
i would download it but i dont have internet on it and i just want to know how i can still hex edit things without my console freezing

What are you editing?

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there anyone out there that is familiar with the Modio3.0 Beta Hex Editor because that is the only thing i have close to one because i dont have accessable internet on my Craptastic computer and if you can help please reply.

Doesn't have access to the Internet. Posts a thread on an online forum.

4115-batman-wat.jpeg

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$

4115-batman-wat.jpeg

Underlined and made bold. He never said he didn't have access on other devices :tongue:

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$

i mean its's not difficult to search.
well yeah i've searched all over on youtube but they all use HxD and i dont have HxD. Modio 3.0 Beta version has a Hex Editor on it (Thats the only hex editor i have) and it seems to me that its just some different orriantation of the codes but i cant find the right spots to look for. but i appreciate the help

Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$
well yeah i've searched all over on youtube but they all use HxD and i dont have HxD. Modio 3.0 Beta version has a Hex Editor on it (Thats the only hex editor i have) and it seems to me that its just some different orriantation of the codes but i cant find the right spots to look for. but i appreciate the help

You could just use Horizons modding tool for this.

Wolf

Wolf

Zombies :D
Retired
Sinner 7th Anniversary Beginning of An Odyssey
Reaction score
Sin$

They should both be the same or else you're using different saves.

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$

4115-batman-wat.jpeg
Underlined and made bold. He never said he didn't have access on other devices :tongue:
im on my xbox actually and i am recieving Wi-Fi through my Sister/Brother-in-law's router 
They should both be the same or else you're using different saves.
ill be sure to check once more when i decide to play again 
well its a good thing i have that one my craptastic computer. :biggrin:

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
i just checked and i have the Horizon Beta version as well as modio so i pretty cant do anything but keep trying to hex edit

TehPhelix

TehPhelix

VIP
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$

...if he has access on other devices then he can simply download a more usable program and put it on his computer. /facepalm 
im on my xbox actually and i am recieving Wi-Fi through my Sister/Brother-in-law's router

...so your sister/brother-in-law has a perfectly working router and you're having issues because?

snafu

snafu

Retired
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
...if he has access on other devices then he can simply download a more usable program and put it on his computer. /facepalm 

...so your sister/brother-in-law has a perfectly working router and you're having issues because?
They do not approve of Modding and my computer is really old and is in my room and needs to be connected to the router in order for it to work and there router is all the way across my house sooo yeah. if i try to sneak a hundred foot ethernet cord across my house. their gonna know something is up

qaadka

qaadka

Se7en Elite
Reaction score
Sin$
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Kite

Kite

How do you high?
Reaction score
Sin$

Would love to see him do it with an xbox :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register