What's new

Solved Can someone help me

• Thread starter xmarkie
  • Start date
  • Views 156
X

xmarkie

Reaction score
Im looking to get into this modding as i had my account modded and bought a shiz load of stuff and my mates are "jealous" so I thought. Se7ensins are full of rule breakers and modders haha and I was wondering if someone could tell me what i need to buy and what i need to do .

L

LawfulSoviet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a pretty vague question/request. Do you mean "what do I need to do to mod gta 5"? If so, it depends on what system you want to do it for. For PS3, you need your console jailbroken. I have no experience here so you'll have to ask someone else. For xbox 360, you need a jtag or rgh to do any online modding with other players. These are modded consoles so before you ask if you can plug a usb drive with a menu and play it on 360, the answer is no you can't. You can either buy the rgh/jtag from a seller, or do it yourself. You can find plenty of trusted sellers on these forums if you'd prefer to buy one.

G

GTA5MODNOOB69

Reaction score
That's a pretty vague question/request. Do you mean "what do I need to do to mod gta 5"? If so, it depends on what system you want to do it for. For PS3, you need your console jailbroken. I have no experience here so you'll have to ask someone else. For xbox 360, you need a jtag or rgh to do any online modding with other players. These are modded consoles so before you ask if you can plug a usb drive with a menu and play it on 360, the answer is no you can't. You can either buy the rgh/jtag from a seller, or do it yourself. You can find plenty of trusted sellers on these forums if you'd prefer to buy one.
is there any possible way to get a mod menu on next gen consoles if so how is it done

S

Steven

RGH 2.0 Owner
Reaction score
is there any possible way to get a mod menu on next gen consoles if so how is it done
100% Not possible. Next Gen console haven't been JTAG/RGH/Jailbroken YET. If you want to make modded accounts, I suggest you do some research on JTAG/RGH consoles or Jailbroken consoles. Once you have some knowledge, buy a console or do it yourself and there you go, you're sorted, you're now able to make modded accounts.

Edit: Also, nobody will tell you exactly how everything's done so I'll leave you a useful link :wink: Click Here

Top Bottom