Solved Can someone help me?

• Thread starter FLaWLeSS_Triikz
  • Start date
  • Views 183
F

FLaWLeSS_Triikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just recently converted my ps3 from CEX to DEX and I've been seeing the Badchoicesz mod for GTA so I thought I'd try it out, but when I was trying to get the update the "Install package files" wouldn't show up for me, any help?

M

Mallard04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well, you should probably go post on NGU since that is where it was released. You could have just used Ccapi 2.0 and not have to be using dex. mmm what CFW are you using ? does the ps3 app home thingy appear on the xmb ? I remember I had that problem one time, I searched around and found something then installed it and I got it back. But... i'd probably just change
CFW since it would be easy to find a replacement.

F

FLaWLeSS_Triikz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you direct me to a place where I can find a new CFW because I've tried to switch but none of the ones I've come across work for me, like PM me or something

M

Mallard04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wait so when you install a new cfw you don't see the apphomeps3 and the install package app ? mmm try rex rebug. You can try installing sen enabler and using the R1 then R1 again , full cfw mode and I think your install package app might show up , that would be easy to try. Im sorry im not very good with all this. Try posting at Tortuga cove , the guys around their know their cfw pretty well.

Top Bottom