What's new

Solved can someone help me with my map?

W

WR MaFiA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
hey i am not great with forge(program), and i need someone who is because..well I'm not. what I'm trying to do is make shade turrets stand upside down instead of sideways because i am making a track, it is outside of a map so the only things i can use are weapons(anything els will disappear). and so i cant make them stand up in halo 3 forge but i THINK you can in Forge(Program) so if anyone can help me out, please do so and i will pm you the map

Basically this is what it is:

there are like 30 shade turrets in a row, all sideways. and i want them to be upside down(turret facing down). OH and also if someone could make them a few feet above the ground so it doesn't catch the death barrier, that would be GREAT. If you do help i will include you in the credits of the map.

X

xXAntibodyXx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This is usually for making things float, but it also works for putting objects outside of maps so they don't dissapear. If you hold the object (in the air or on the ground) and save the game while holding it, then restart the game, the object will be there. The object itself will fall if it's floating, but the spawn bubble thing will still be floating wherever you were holding it.

Upvote 0
W

WR MaFiA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
xXAntibodyXx said:
This is usually for making things float, but it also works for putting objects outside of maps so they don't dissapear. If you hold the object (in the air or on the ground) and save the game while holding it, then restart the game, the object will be there. The object itself will fall if it's floating, but the spawn bubble thing will still be floating wherever you were holding it.

I know, but like i said, theres like 30 of them, probably more.

and getting the exact hight every time?:frown:

Upvote 0
D

dj0wns

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well ur best bet is doing what antibody said, because it is really to hard to move objects in forge. plus the turretswill place at an angle depending of the angle the item is placed that you are switching out

Upvote 0
S1R34L

S1R34L

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's not hard... you just have to know what the co-ords are for an upside down object...just try different angles on the yaw, pitch, and roll (or something like that) until it works out...

Upvote 0
X

xQwerty

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think if you make it
Yaw 0
Pitch 0
Roll .5

Than it will be upside down. I think.

Upvote 0
E

enoop

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Why not just make one float how you want it then check the yaw pitch and roll copy them and make every other object the same. Also to make them float a little above the map change the z cord to a slightly higher number.:thumbup:

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register