What's new

Discussion Can someone help me wit xlink?

zzUNCLEzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK im looking for someone that can help me with xlink

Ive set everything up correctly with my xbox and with xlink (i know this because my boy kernal patches who is a beast at that kinda s*** helped me) but now even though everything is set up right, and xlink sees my xbox, i go to reach, set it to system link, and yet i see noone,

I have everything on my xbox set up to do it, i even got the 30ms ping patch in there, just noone shows up..

Any ideas?

Kai and my xbox are set up right, the only thing i can think of is maybe its the fact that my ****** *** router is always on NAT strict, if thats the reason i see noone, then someone help me fix it.. please

Unlovable Panda

A zonkey
Reaction score
depends how u set it up, it worked for me when i hooked my computer to the xbox and then i bridged the connections. Click the magnifying glass on xlink and see what its not detecting

froze sniper08

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it did that for me aswell. i got a internet cable hooked it from my lap top to my router and from my router to both my xbox and my jtag :smile: hope this helps

FaceManPie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xlink isn't the most dependable. It takes a lot of things in account. If your ping is too high, you might not see anyone. Your strict NAT is probably a big factor too, not allowing you to connect. Also, when running an ethernet cable from your computer to your computer, what is your computer using to connect to the internet? Wired or wireless? If you have a weak signal, the Xbox might not even connect.

Think of it this way. If you always have yellow bars in Halo and CoD, your Xbox might not even recognize the connection.

zzUNCLEzz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xlink isn't the most dependable. It takes a lot of things in account. If your ping is too high, you might not see anyone. Your strict NAT is probably a big factor too, not allowing you to connect. Also, when running an ethernet cable from your computer to your computer, what is your computer using to connect to the internet? Wired or wireless? If you have a weak signal, the Xbox might not even connect.

Think of it this way. If you always have yellow bars in Halo and CoD, your Xbox might not even recognize the connection.

ok i got you, ima try to wire everything, and ill update if it works... thansk for all the help so far

Top Bottom