Solved can someone help me install gta5 on xbox 360 pleaseee

• Thread starter RAVEiNG HOODiE
  • Start date
  • Views 387
RAVEiNG HOODiE

RAVEiNG HOODiE

Reaction score
Sin$
right guys i have been trying to install gta 5 on xbox rgh for two weeks now i only want it to mess about my self off line so would someone be willing to help me? thank you

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
right guys i have been trying to install gta 5 on xbox rgh for two weeks now i only want it to mess about my self off line so would someone be willing to help me? thank you

What exactly do you need help with? Take the contents of the Install Disc, put it into Contents > 00000 > Media ID for GTA > DLC folder.

Then play with the play disc.

RAVEiNG HOODiE

RAVEiNG HOODiE

Reaction score
Sin$
What exactly do you need help with? Take the contents of the Install Disc, put it into Contents > 00000 > Media ID for GTA > DLC folder.

Then play with the play disc.
well i have been watching videos and they have the iso file and its saying i have to look for a file '7AA7931FF6863459F017'
i havent got this file and dont know where to find it and i have the basic i been watching a video on youtube so i tried to rip my gta v cds into the pc but it wont let me

ImOx

ImOx

(^._.^)ノ
Retired
Programmer MotM Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
well i have been watching videos and they have the iso file and its saying i have to look for a file '7AA7931FF6863459F017'
i havent got this file and dont know where to find it and i have the basic i been watching a video on youtube so i tried to rip my gta v cds into the pc but it wont let me

Take picture(s) or GIF(s) about what you have.
(On your computer)
Then I can tell you what to do with them. 
Media ID for GTA
Title ID *

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Take picture(s) or GIF(s) about what you have.
(On your computer)
Then I can tell you what to do with them. 

Title ID *

Just helped him on TeamViewer.

His problem should be solved, still waiting to hear back.

Top Bottom
Login
Register