• Thread starter reaper0369
  • Start date
  • Views 487
reaper0369

reaper0369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I unlocked advanced rifling for the PDW yet there's no way to equip it. Anyone have any ideas here?

Zarky_

Zarky_

Down By The River
Bright Idea CotM Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
That's strange.. Only thing I can think of is what Comfortably Numb said, either that or you've came across a bug.

Try going to the base PDW and seeing if you can attach it there?

Upvote 0
reaper0369

reaper0369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
The one shown is the base variant. I have one other that has a built in red dot and that has less options for attachments. I guess it's a bug

Upvote 0
Wavy

Wavy

Content Creator
Retired
Platinum Record Video Connoisseur Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been a problem since the beginning of the game's release. I even brought it to SH Game's attention a couple months back, but no answer. It is definitely a bug, and either they forgot to add Advanced Rifling to the PDW, or they added the challenge completion for Advanced Rifling on accident.

Upvote 0
reaper0369

reaper0369

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This has been a problem since the beginning of the game's release. I even brought it to SH Game's attention a couple months back, but no answer. It is definitely a bug, and either they forgot to add Advanced Rifling to the PDW, or they added the challenge completion for Advanced Rifling on accident.

Oh how I wish they would add advanced rifling to the PDW. It would be a monster :smile:

Upvote 0
J

Jake Lawrence

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
This happens when you do unlock all from a tool via rpc. Same thing happens with exo equipment etc.

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register