Reaction score
Sin$
Message me

H

Hi Im Paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
If You're Going To Pay Then Someone Will Make You A Patch, But Don't Expect A Free One.

Upvote 0
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
All you fu*kers telling him to pay can go f*ck yourselves.
Every single one of you are leeches and should be infracted for asking him to pay. Cod4 has many FREE generators and people who will do it for free.
I remember back when I did CoD4, I met one of the best coders I personally know by asking for help making one. He's ben teaching me near everything I know about coding.
Long story short, if all of you aren't infracted, you're lucky I do not have the previlege to. Instead of being self-righteous douches you should instead HELP him learn so he does not become a skid like yourselves!
Note, BDK The MoveMent BDK The MoveMent it has been ages since I last did anything with CoD4 or otherwise I would explain to you the basics of everything you need to start off and work your way up.
And if anyone of you tell me to piss off, you can just go f*ck yourselves with a cactus and lick some windows.

Upvote 0
H

Hi Im Paul

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Upvote 0
XeXWill

XeXWill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
All you fu*kers telling him to pay can go f*ck yourselves.
Every single one of you are leeches and should be infracted for asking him to pay. Cod4 has many FREE generators and people who will do it for free.
I remember back when I did CoD4, I met one of the best coders I personally know by asking for help making one. He's ben teaching me near everything I know about coding.
Long story short, if all of you aren't infracted, you're lucky I do not have the previlege to. Instead of being self-righteous douches you should instead HELP him learn so he does not become a skid like yourselves!
Note, BDK The MoveMent BDK The MoveMent it has been ages since I last did anything with CoD4 or otherwise I would explain to you the basics of everything you need to start off and work your way up.
And if anyone of you tell me to piss off, you can just go f*ck yourselves with a cactus and lick some windows.

Jesus someone struck a nerve

Upvote 0
Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Why would I take my own time to teach someone to code for free?
Especially when there's a working CoD4 Menu Maker that I made just for the skids.
(http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/cod4-mod-menu-creator-actually-works.974886/)
I've done enough free things for this community and would like a little appreciation and money back.
So, don't come at me and start b*tching for asking for a little bit of cash.
Thanks.

You've done enough stuff? There's no such thing as enough. It's like donating to charity, it's always needed.
Jesus someone struck a nerve
And yus sum1 deed str1k3 a nerve

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom
Login
Register