Can somebody glitch my rank please?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Game Modding' started by deeemc, Jul 22, 2009 with 3 replies and 263 views.

1. deeemc

deeemc Newbie

Ratings:
    I have a dummy account with 0 gamerscore, no downloaded content and will have a 48 hour code on it if I find somebody to do this.

What I'm asking is if somebody can glitch the dummy to something higher then like maybe 40 but lower than 100. something that looks legit.

Idk if its still possible as I've tried like two days ago and I tried to perform maintenance on my 360 which was a stupid move.. it reset both accounts back to level 1..

I've tried it without performing maintenance and couldnt get it although it didnt reset accounts ranks to level 1.

I heard you had to have gamesaves but couldn't find more information. do you have to complete training grounds or something? because I've completed none of them.

Heres the tutorial I followed:

1. Sign in on account with higher level

2. Go to training grounds

3. Start training grounds and sign out

4. Sign into account with lower level while training grounds is loading

Then it says you get kicked back to the menu and the rank should stick, but it doesnt work.

Am I doing it wrong or get the wrong tutorial?
    Did tu4 disable it or is there another way?

If anybody could help me I would really appreciate it.

If you could glitch my dummy leave a message with your gamertag also and what level you are please. I might even pay you if I get it to work but you would have to wait a week or two because I don't have any money right now.

Thanks

2. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry to break it to you but its patched ever since TU4. Rank glitches no longer work. If you've updated on your xbox, it won't work anymore even if you clear your cache. My glitched 52 got reset to a 1, and since I had TU4, I couldn't glitch it back. So now I had to play legit and in a week I got back to a 35 from a 1 (I know it sounds like I played alot but I didn't even play that much, idk how I ranked up fast.) But I wish the rank glitch still worked though.

• Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    deeemc

deeemc Newbie

Ratings:
    yeah, but theres a way to atleast get all achievements from a 100 and not the rank.. its a tut in here somewhere i saw it and tried it with a low rank but i still need a high level

4. x iM 2 iLL o

x iM 2 iLL o Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Yeah I heard you can still do it for the achievements. But if you wanna get your MP Rank up, that doesn't work anymore.