What's new

Solved Can some tell me how to make a global themonuclear war lobby?

• Thread starter SoLaR x SoNiC
  • Start date
  • Views 354
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SoLaR x SoNiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear it can be done via USB. Add me on aim and help me, maybe we can do team veiwer.

A

Andyw1123

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mayeb you can post in the correct section and stop asking stupid simple questions

S

SoLaR x SoNiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didnt ask for people to be d***s, it was a qeustion. Stop trying to get your post count up by being a**h***s.

M

MaGiicK MoDzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
mayeb you can post in the correct section and stop asking stupid simple questions
Shut your mouth kid, get the **** out of your *** and dont flame because he accidently posted in the rong section and actual post a helpful comment and contribute

I hear it can be done via USB. Add me on aim and help me, maybe we can do team veiwer.
Ive never heard of it from USB but I know its an infectable gametype from a modded lobby via JTAG, I dont know bout the USB though, Ill try to find it

S

SeanXp2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy s*** we learned this in like fifth grade, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

S

SoLaR x SoNiC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shut your mouth kid, get the **** out of your *** and dont flame because he accidently posted in the rong section and actual post a helpful comment and contribute

Ive never heard of it from USB but I know its an infectable gametype from a modded lobby via JTAG, I dont know bout the USB though, Ill try to find it
Thank god some one here knows how to not flame to get a higher post count!
And thanks if you find anything aim me : SUBIISONIC
also +rep

J

JTAG PALOOZA V1

Reaction score
Holy s*** we learned this in like fifth grade, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all!

Now How The F*ck Is This Related To 5th Grade...

Tragic, TRAGIC!

Now How The F*ck Is This Related To 5th Grade...

Tragic, TRAGIC!

I

I EAT XP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow a lot of hate going on here guys come on chill , not a big deal , mmmmm im going to sleep soon but tomo if u want it i have a jtag an i will infect u with it if u want pm if desperate :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom