Can people really hack your gamere tag???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 Support Archive' started by zachwon, Nov 11, 2008 with 6 replies and 434 views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zachwon

zachwon Enthusiast

Ratings:
    Sorry don't know if this is in the right forum but just in the past few days Ive gotten a message from 5 people saying there gonna hack my gamer tag and I don't know if its true you can do that. Ty ahead for an answer

2. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Well I dont think they "hack" it, but I think they get your password for your email.

• Like Like x 1
  3. FRABAR

FRABAR Getting There

Ratings:
    Most people who threaten to hack your account, even if they can, probably won't bother to do it. And there are ways of stealing your account yes.

• Like Like x 1
  4. KranK

KranK Member

Ratings:
    Some people on this site can do it....you can ask some of them if you want.

5. S y N I K a L

S y N I K a L /ˈsɪn·ɪ·kəl/ Premium

Ratings:
    People can indeed "hack" other peoples accounts by a process referred to as social engineering. If you don't know what social engineering is then wiki it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Xpargas

Xpargas Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    Most people who say they are going to "hack" your account cant do anything, they are probably just ****ing with you

Just dont give people your account info and dont have simple passwords (such as your GT) and you will be fine

7. Bac0n

Bac0n Seasoned Member

Ratings:
    You cannot get hacked on xbox live. Only phished. If you do not give out your log in info to ANYONE your account will be safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.