What's new

Solved Can only sell one car per day

• Thread starter Jack0444
  • Start date
  • Views 236
J

Jack0444

Reaction score
Is there a way I can put my daily sell limit up its very frustrating that I can only sell once per day ?

C

ClosedCasket82

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as I know... If you're a repeat cap offender and are reduced to one sale a day.. It's a 9 month commitment.

In hopes to cheer you up... You no longer need to stress sell limitations for a while, though I'm guessing you never did to begin with lol

T

ThatGuyYouHate

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There might be workarounds for the 1 car limit. When gunrunning was released, I was selling dirty dupes because I hadn't played this game for quite some time and didn't know better. Somehow, even after selling like 8 of them at 1 per 30 hours, I managed to get my daily sell limit completely reset. Either r* handed out a reprieve, a hotfix also reset my limit, or I stumbled into some lucky break. There may still be things about the daily sell limit mechanics we still haven't figured out. For more info on sell limits, refer to here: https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...ily-sell-limit-for-personal-vehicles.1602531/

Last edited:
S

Shadow Lyger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is there a way I can put my daily sell limit up its very frustrating that I can only sell once per day ?
Have you been selling dirty dupes [multiple cars of the same type with the same plates?] If so just stop and you'll be good eventually. If not your repeat cap offender and you'll be selling 1 a day for 9 months unfortunately.

J

Jack0444

Reaction score
Have you been selling dirty dupes [multiple cars of the same type with the same plates?] If so just stop and you'll be good eventually. If not your repeat cap offender and you'll be selling 1 a day for 9 months unfortunately.
Yes I have but I have a problem , last time I sold a car was over 24 hours ago and I'm still getting daily sell limit reached

P

Pyr0mantic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes I have but I have a problem , last time I sold a car was over 24 hours ago and I'm still getting daily sell limit reached
Daily limits are for every 30 hours, not 24.

Top Bottom