What's new

Solved Can no longer watch videos on Phone during call?

• Thread starter Restrain
  • Start date
  • Views 41,458
Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Programmer Reporter Forum Addict
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys, recently my Samsung Galaxy s5 started updating apps automatically since it was connected to my WiFi like always. After the updates were completed, I noticed that i was no longer able to watch any sort of video on Google chrome or Internet. I'm always on a call with my girlfriend and we would share funny videos to each other on facebook and hear each others reactions. I was wondering if anyone knew why this has happened, Am i the only one, and is their a fix to this? Thanks guys!

Ephemera

Ephemera

This is my part nobody else speak
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried restarting the phone? In the latest S5 software update they switched over to NuPlayer and abandoned AwesomePlayer......but Nuplayer seems to be better for everyone else.

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried restarting the phone? In the latest S5 software update they switched over to NuPlayer and abandoned AwesomePlayer......but Nuplayer seems to be better for everyone else.
I have restarted my phone multiple times and still the same happens. I also updated my phones version to 5.1.1 and that didn't help either.

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
I have restarted my phone multiple times and still the same happens. I also updated my phones version to 5.1.1 and that didn't help either.
Maybe try enabling Developer Options and switching back to AwesomePlayer?

Ephemera

Ephemera

Reaction score
Sin$
There's no option for that on Chrome for the mobile version.
Not chrome, your phone. Go to settings>about phone>click build number until you get a message saying you unlocked dev options>go back to settings>dev options>scroll down>find the option I'm talking about.

Restrain

Restrain

S-D Winchester
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Not chrome, your phone. Go to settings>about phone>click build number until you get a message saying you unlocked dev options>go back to settings>dev options>scroll down>find the option I'm talking about.
I switched it but no difference, i guess I am stuck with this. Thanks for your help though!

Top Bottom
Login
Register