What's new

Solved Can my xbox be banned for modding gamerscore?

• Thread starter XtremeIconJay
  • Start date
  • Views 2,953
XtremeIconJay

XtremeIconJay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I want to mod all my gamerscore and give it to my friend will my xbox be banned if i do this? I know my gamerscore will be reset

CPT Smiffy

CPT Smiffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
nah, it's not serious enough to remove you completely from xbox live. and who's to say you'll be reset for definate? just be smart with what you're doing. don't go over 5k in one go :smile: that's my rule

XtremeIconJay

XtremeIconJay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
It's on 72k right now he wants it to 100k then he'll buy it from me lol, I've never hacked it before so if it does get caught will it just get reset and not get my xbox banned?

K

Killi0naire93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
no man only that account gets reset. not the xbox. make sure u set the online achievements to a random day + time to make it look more legit. and only unlock 4k a day.

T

ThemanDupri

Blow Some Trees
Reaction score
Sin$
The simplest way to avoid getting banned is obviously to just set the achievement to Unlock All Offline. If you want to show off to your friends and such that you got them online, make sure to set the time stamp of when you unlocked it to a previous day in the past so that M$ will not detect something suspicious. I have had my GS at above 100K for a while now and climbing and have never been reset.I unlock all of the lame achievements offline and only select the meaningful ones online to a day in the past.

Realiityy

Realiityy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you go crazy with the game adder MS will prob reset your score to 0 and then changes your gamerzone to CHEATER

ReFLeX

ReFLeX

Enthusiast
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Well if you go crazy with the game adder MS will prob reset your score to 0 and then changes your gamerzone to CHEATER
YES IF YOU GO AROUND 500,000 Gamerscore, you probably will get banned. I have 7 suspended xbox live accounts and 1 perm suspended xbox because of gamerscore modding.

Top Bottom
Login
Register