Solved Can my Phat be RGH'd?

• Thread starter TheGoldBacon
  • Start date
  • Views 405
T

TheGoldBacon

Reaction score
Sin$
I have an Xbox 360 Elite (Jasper I believe) that I don't do anything with except collect dust.
The dash is 2.0.17349.0. I think I read somewhere it's possible to RGH 2.0 it, but I was told
it's also not worth it to do it. Basically all I want to do is RGH and do stuff online on CoD or
something when I'm bored. Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I have an Xbox 360 Elite (Jasper I believe) that I don't do anything with except collect dust.
The dash is 2.0.17349.0. I think I read somewhere it's possible to RGH 2.0 it, but I was told
it's also not worth it to do it. Basically all I want to do is RGH and do stuff online on CoD or
something when I'm bored. Any advice/help is greatly appreciated.
You can RGH it, you'd need a JR Programmer v2, CoolRunner Rev C/D, and soldering experience.
If you're doing it to make money/host lobbies/charge for recoveries, don't waste your time, that ship has sailed years ago.
If you're doing it to play Emulators, replay old games with trainers, or otherwise just goof around for fun, go for it.

T

TheGoldBacon

Reaction score
Sin$
You can RGH it, you'd need a JR Programmer v2, CoolRunner Rev C/D, and soldering experience.
If you're doing it to make money/host lobbies/charge for recoveries, don't waste your time, that ship has sailed years ago.
If you're doing it to play Emulators, replay old games with trainers, or otherwise just goof around for fun, go for it.

Sweet. Yeah I don't care about making money, I just want to screw around and see what all I can get into. I've made my fair share of reversing PC games to make cheats for, now I want to expand to consoles, and see how much different it is. Is there any schematics for the soldering that are out there? Thanks for the help.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Top Bottom
Login
Register