What's new

Discussion Can my PC run games well?

N

nyan

Reaction score
Hey Se7ensins.

I just ordered my parts for my custom build today and I'm wondering if I'm gonna be able to run games with ease.

Here are the specs:

Xion Echo Mid Tower Gaming Case, Black
AMD FX-4100 Processor w/ Motherboard 3.6GHz
8 GB 1333 DDR3 RAM
500 GB 7200 RPM Disk Drive
AMD Radeon HD 7750 GDDR5
24X Optical Drive DVD/CD
Windows 7 Home Premium

Would I be able to run any games on Ultra and other fun jazz like that?Thanks for the help guys!

H

Habofro

PC Enthusiast
Retired
Reaction score
You will run any games, but not at max setting

I

InfectHead

Strip the flesh, salt the wound!
Reaction score
Lolno, that's going to have a tough time playing games @ 1080p on the lowest settings. Generally it's better to get advice on the parts you're going to get BEFORE buying them, rather than after.

N

noitareneG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, you'll be able to play some popular mainstream FPS games like COD on a low medium confirgation at 1600 x 900 but anything more and you're just asking for too much. An FX 4100 and an 7750 aren't the top choices.

Z

Maaaaaaauuuuuu5

Curb Appeal.
Reaction score
Iv lower specs that that and i run far cry 3 maxed out and battle field 3 maxed out

B

beastlikeme

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i would suggest getting an AMD Phenom 1045t the FX series sucks really bad, i have a core 2 quad that walks all over my 6core FX., then buyi an nvidia 660.

amd phenom 1045t is about $150.00
Nvidia 660 is about $250.00

those prices may differ where you look, but if you got those two you could play most games on ultra, and if not it will defiently be on high.

7Sins Dweller

The 7th Sinner
Reaction score
Cpu wise and depending on your budget, i suggest getting a Phenom X4 for nearly the same price, or a dearer Phenom X4 or Phenom X6 or if you decide to get a different mobo which takes Intel, get a good Intel chip.

Gpu wise it depends on what resolution/settings you want to run games at, how many monitors will you be running, do you want to crossfire/sli or plan to in the future and how much your willing to pay for a card. Depending on your budget, i suggest getting a better Ati or Nvidia card such as a high range/mid range card. I do not know much about Ati but you can get a good mid range Nvidia 1GB Geforce GTX 560/560Ti for a decent price or you could always get two decent mid range cards for cheaper and crossfire/sli them (personally i would rather avoid this option as for the price of two decent mid range cards, you could get a better single card).

Last edited:
Top Bottom