What's new

Solved Can modding your gamer points get you banned?

• Thread starter Sir John
  • Start date
  • Views 1,218
S

Sir John

Reaction score
Sin$
I'm about to change my Gamerscore with my games and before I do so is there any chance of me getting banned?

Rally

Rally

Experienced Member
Mythical Veteran Tutorial Creator Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
yes, IF you do it completely right, you should be fine, if you screw and in little place you will be f***ed and get either suspended with your gamerscore reset and NEVER be able to get them back or just plan banned, in some rare cases the will ban your system as well for ever. :frown:

B

Buzz Lightyear

Young Moolah Baby
VIP
Retired
Sinner
Reaction score
Sin$
Anything that breaks the Terms & Conditions you agreed to when creating your Gamer Profile can result in a suspension and/or permaban.

I've got a tutorial on how to go about modding your Gamerscore, without bringing attention to yourself - here.

As long as you are careful, you should be fine.Just don't get too cocky!

Rally

Rally

Experienced Member
Mythical Veteran Tutorial Creator Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Anything that breaks the Terms & Conditions you agreed to when creating your Gamer Profile can result in a suspension and/or permaban.

I've got a tutorial on how to go about modding your Gamerscore, without bringing attention to yourself - here.

As long as you are careful, you should be fine.Just don't get too cocky!
inb4 you :tongue_smilie:

Mocking Da Bird

Mocking Da Bird

Guys Below Me Suck
Retired
AzzidReign Jr Hardened Veteran Mr. Nice Guy
Reaction score
Sin$
If you violate anything in the Terms of Service and Code of Conduct, Microsoft will suspend you.
It seems to me M$ will suspend you for pretty much any reason behind modding -_-

Top Bottom
Login
Register