What's new

Solved Can Microsoft detect if im using my old save?

• Thread starter Sheppards Pie
  • Start date
  • Views 275
S

Sheppards Pie

Reaction score
Sin$
Because I might put my old GTA IV save on my new account but I don't know if they can detect the save was originally assigned to a different account.

Just don't want to get in trouble or anything let me know guys thx!

S

Sheppards Pie

Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply's. And does anyone know if they can detect "Second Profile Glitches" which is for example gears of war 3 where you can sign out of the source profile with level 100 onto a dummy account while loading multiplayer match and give the dummy account level 100.

Just trying to understand what they can detect and what they can't :smile:

Aircrafts

Aircrafts

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Thanks for the reply's. And does anyone know if they can detect "Second Profile Glitches" which is for example gears of war 3 where you can sign out of the source profile with level 100 onto a dummy account while loading multiplayer match and give the dummy account level 100.

Just trying to understand what they can detect and what they can't :smile:
I don't know, but I wouldn't try it...There's a risk of getting banned.
A console banned or A 2 week banned.

S

Sheppards Pie

Reaction score
Sin$
True but since I already have the achievements I don't see how they would notice.

My friend did this 2 years ago and didn't get banned or anything and his achievement order is very messed up.
Very curious to take this risk

Aircrafts

Aircrafts

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
True but since I already have the achievements I don't see how they would notice.

My friend did this 2 years ago and didn't get banned or anything and his achievement order is very messed up.
Very curious to take this risk
Well I thought I wouldn't get banned on MY PROFILE, 3 weeks later I signed in and I got disconnected from XBL and signed back in. The next thing I know " You've been suspended until 5/9/2016 " I was seriously mad because a lot of people on YouTube said you wouldn't get banned because they don't care about Xbox 360 anymore. And I believed so I started going in hack lobbies...And thats how I got banned. You can't trust the Internet.

(If you want to add me: XBL Bio)

Top Bottom
Login
Register