What's new

Solved Can Jtag's recover an account?

B

Borqy

Reaction score
Sin$
I know this might sound stupid but I seen people access others accounts via Jtag, just wanted to know if it's still a thing since I'll like to access a old account that I can't remember the password.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I know this might sound stupid but I seen people access others accounts via Jtag, just wanted to know if it's still a thing since I'll like to access a old account that I can't remember the password.
I don’t know if you’re referring to getting a password for an account or what exactly you’re trying to get to. But just simply recovering an account and playing on it, yes that is a possibility.

B

Borqy

Reaction score
Sin$
I don’t know if you’re referring to getting a password for an account or what exactly you’re trying to get to. But just simply recovering an account and playing on it, yes that is a possibility.

Yeah I just need the password since my I don't have access to the email anymore to reset it any way you guys can help? I couldn't recover it with Microsoft's traditional methods.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah I just need the password since my I don't have access to the email anymore to reset it any way you guys can help? I couldn't recover it with Microsoft's traditional methods.
If you don’t have access to the email, account, or anything associated you will not be able to receive the password on any modified console.

B

Borqy

Reaction score
Sin$
If you don’t have access to the email, account, or anything associated you will not be able to receive the password on any modified console.

I mean I have the email, I meant I can't get into the email to reset the password the more tradional way, anyway we can talk private so I can provide you with this information, I have a discord @Borqy_#9510 or pm through here or something among those lines

Fogel

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's somewhat possible. Someone in premium used to offer a service that he could possibly get your info recovered as long as you know the Gamertag. Just the email though I believe. He wasn't able to crack all accounts though.

I mean I have the email, I meant I can't get into the email to reset the password the more tradional way, anyway we can talk private so I can provide you with this information, I have a discord @Borqy_#9510
Also, try contacting Microsoft if you know the email and some details about the account. They can usually help.

B

Borqy

Reaction score
Sin$
I know it's somewhat possible. Someone in premium used to offer a service that he could possibly get your info recovered as long as you know the Gamertag. Just the email though I believe. He wasn't able to crack all accounts though.

Also, try contacting Microsoft if you know the email and some details about the account. They can usually help.

I tried but I just couldn't provide enough info to gain any access to them that's why I came here, possibly someone can help.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

He closed that..

Top Bottom
Login
Register