Solved Can Jiggy Menu Derank Someone?

• Thread starter NickDoesIt
  • Start date
  • Views 1,337
N

NickDoesIt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I was in a lobby and someone threatened to Derank me. I was minding my own business when he made the lobby fun with spawnables and stuff and apparently he said not to kill... If he said that I did not hear him and I killed someone and now he says he's gonna Derank me. Can the Jiggy Menu 4.2 Derank someone? (Not fake Derank) legit Derank like you fresh start

N

Nokia

[[email protected] ~]$
Lifetime
Reaction score
So I was in a lobby and someone threatened to Derank me. I was minding my own business when he made the lobby fun with spawnables and stuff and apparently he said not to kill... If he said that I did not hear him and I killed someone and now he says he's gonna Derank me. Can the Jiggy Menu 4.2 Derank someone? (Not fake Derank) legit Derank like you fresh start
No, you can however ruin someones stats by adding a massive amount of deaths. If the user said he was going to derank you or do anything to your account just leave the game and set your status to offline.

A

Ama Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
maybe, I've only used co host on jiggly so I could never do anything to other players. if he's a rgh/jtag though he definitely can

A

Ama Mods

Enthusiast
Reaction score
oh my bad haha I feel stupid

Top Bottom