Solved Can it be fixed?

• Thread starter Noobghost
  • Start date
  • Views 416
N

Noobghost

Reaction score
Sin$
So i made a video showing what is happening my Trinity will not boot and i get red f anyone can help thank you light

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So i made a video showing what is happening my Trinity will not boot and i get red f anyone can help thank you light

So I skipped around in your video a bit but there's a few things:
  1. I'm gonna need to see in focus pictures of every install point on the Xbox.
  2. Having one bad block on the console doesn't matter, J-Runner will remap it for you automatically.
  3. If the console is going instantly to a red dot, I'm def gonna need to see pics of the install.
  4. Create a new ECC and write that to the console, and see if it still gives you the red dot.
But yeah, please get pics of the install.

N

Noobghost

Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so here is a picture of the points i did i Create a new ECC and wrote ecc after that i got a green light when i powered on xbox and it was blinking but no boot i made a short video about it is there fix for this

2. Having one bad block on the console doesn't matter, J-Runner will remap it for you automatically.
  3. If the console is going instantly to a red dot, I'm def gonna need to see pics of the install.
  4. Create a new ECC and write that to the console, and see if it still gives you the red dot.
Here is the short video i say blue light but i mean green

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Well to be honest i throw it away. After i took it off the bord i put it in the trash i know it was stupid of me all i have know is a x360run v1.1
Well that's why it's not booting lol.

You can't write an ECC to the stock image without a glitch chip installed.
Install the 360Run chip, and take pictures of the install points when you're done.

N

Noobghost

Reaction score
Sin$
Well that's why it's not booting lol.

You can't write an ECC to the stock image without a glitch chip installed.
Install the 360Run chip, and take pictures of the install points when you're done.
Can you help on where to install the points useing x360

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Can you help on where to install the points useing x360
efbf11494e0c954f65b213ca917526fa.png

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok so i did the d and c and tested it out and it truns on but chip dose not and it still dose the same and i think i **** up c pointis there any other way i can put it in

Yep, the C pad is definitely a goner.

So, this is going to be a bit difficult, but here's what you'll need to do to fix it.

If you look at this picture:
https://i.gyazo.com/9e5231508df8dee430cdd9bb562cabb1.png

To the left of STP5D1, you can see the entire trace.
What you're going to have to do, is scrape away the shiny material on the motherboard.
It's a very slim layer, so you're either going to have to use a fiberglass scratch pen.

If you don't have one, you can use a razor blade, BUT - You have to go extremely light over it.
If you go too hard, you'll end up cutting the trace.

So all you gotta do, is scrape away at it, until you can see the copper point.
Once you see the copper, get some flux on it, some solder, and solder C to that.

Again, looking at the picture I posted up there, it's to the left of STP5D1.

Good luck, let me know if you have any questions.

Top Bottom
Login
Register