Solved Can I use a spoofed BEN-Q Drive on my other 360

• Thread starter ROADK1LL3R
  • Start date
  • Views 339
R

ROADK1LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 4 xboxs. If I were to get one of my flashed BEN-Q drives from a broken console and spoof it. Would it work on my elite 360 which is using a lite on. Or would the console not find the spoofed drive? Please does anyone know.

M

DragoniteLevel1

I am The Lizard King
Reaction score
I just tried this and it didn't seem to work for me :frown: I'm mad

S

stevo9871

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have 4 xboxs. If I were to get one of my flashed BEN-Q drives from a broken console and spoof it. Would it work on my elite 360 which is using a lite on. Or would the console not find the spoofed drive? Please does anyone know.

You have to get the drivekey for the liteon then spoof the benq as a liteon with that key.

M

DragoniteLevel1

I am The Lizard King
Reaction score
You have to get the drivekey for the liteon then spoof the benq as a liteon with that key.
There are tuts for this on YouTube if I'm not mistaken right?

S

stevo9871

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there are tuts on how to spoof. I have no idea if it works on a different console?

Yes it works on a different console, but you must use the key from the consoles original dvd drive.

R

ROADK1LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes it works on a different console, but you must use the key from the consoles original dvd drive.

yes but since i have a lite on. Wont I brick the drive since I dont have a connectivity kit?

S

stevo9871

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes but since i have a lite on. Wont I brick the drive since I dont have a connectivity kit?

Nope. There are numerous ways of extracting liteon keys(depending on which revision you have)without the connectivity kit. Check out the Xbox360 tutorial section.

R

ROADK1LL3R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
k i will go check that out now. and btw selling 3 ring jtag.

Top Bottom