What's new

Solved Can I use a KV on my RGH2 Without CPUKey?

K

KingColtGaming

Reaction score
Can I use a KV on my RGH2 Without CPUKey? I got a KV/CPUKEY and a new stealth server (RebellionLive) and the server is saying my CPU key is corrupt. My friend said I can just delete the key but will this affect anything? KV life? Please help, this is my first post and also my first time using a KV, I know my way around FSD and XeXMenu and I know the files go into the hdd root. But what do I do about this? Is my cpukey really corrupt? (Edit) if this isn’t the right place to post please let me know, I don’t mean to waste anyone’s time, thanks :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 65
C

Cakes

お前はもう死んでいる
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
Can I use a KV on my RGH2 Without CPUKey? I got a KV/CPUKEY and a new stealth server (RebellionLive) and the server is saying my CPU key is corrupt. My friend said I can just delete the key but will this affect anything? KV life? Please help, this is my first post and also my first time using a KV, I know my way around FSD and XeXMenu and I know the files go into the hdd root. But what do I do about this? Is my cpukey really corrupt? (Edit) if this isn’t the right place to post please let me know, I don’t mean to waste anyone’s time, thanks :smile:
You can use a KV without the accompanying CPU key, yes. Not sure if it'll affect your KV life, though, as I can't speak for that server.

T

TEIR1plus2

Getting There
Reaction score
generate a new cpu key to go with it

Top Bottom